PDA

View Full Version : Coachella valley CA? Looking for Information

DrReaper
01-02-2010, 03:12 PM
Hey Everyone,

I am looking into getting a CNC machine (CarveWright) or building one. I would like to see a CarveWright in action before I decide. It is one thing reading about something. I would like to see one in action.

I am happy to buy coffee and donuts for anyone willing to share info and hang out a bit. I would also buy beer if you don't like coffee and donuts.

I am located in Palm Springs, CA.

AskBud
01-02-2010, 04:51 PM
If you have a WoodCraft Store, in your area, they may have one in their teaching area. Call the store first, to see if they have the CW and when someone would be available to show you the ropes.

PS: I would buy mine from Sear's to get the 5 year warranty.
AskBud

peter_l
01-04-2010, 01:02 PM
I have a carvewright and I am located in Temecula, about 80 miles away if you cannot find one closer.

Pete

mtylerfl
01-04-2010, 11:27 PM
If you have a WoodCraft Store, in your area, they may have one in their teaching area. Call the store first, to see if they have the CW and when someone would be available to show you the ropes.

PS: I would buy mine from Sear's to get the 5 year warranty.
AskBud

Just a thought...if a WoodCraft store representative takes his/her time to show you "the ropes", it's possible you may want to purchase the machine from them in appreciation for their time and effort. :D

AskBud
01-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Very possible!
You will, at least, find yourself going back for many other tools and parts. It's like being in a candy shop!
AskBud

gashawk
01-05-2010, 03:37 AM
Here's a link to tech shop:http://techshop.ws/ maybe CarveWright should sponsor a class there. They have some very interesting tools, cnc and 3-D Printing