PDA

View Full Version : belt calibration error

mrstevens26
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
trying to complete belt calibration. at the end when i enter my measurements it tells me that there is a calibration range error.? is there anything out there with all the error codes and their meanings on it?

Old Salt
12-28-2009, 09:19 PM
I just had the same problem . found out I didn't neet to re calabrate .
when i replaced the sand paper on the belt drive did not put the rubber spacer under brase wheel , it is called a spring in the pictures, it adds tension to the rubber wheel and helps keep the mesurement right.
I bet most of the mesurment problems is caused by this . if you can move the brass roller down with ease and very little presure this is your problem. the rubber is just some closed cell foam strip rubber. about 1/ to 3/4 thick set on screw below btass wheel. ck it out.

Digitalwoodshop
12-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Don't think you can get away with not elongating the holes in the brass roller bracket and moving it further away from the rubber belt. The belt is like a Radial Tire and when you put the pressure on it with a board cranked down the belt bulges toward the brass roller and HITS IT.....

SO if you did not do the proper adjustment to the holes then it won't work..... Yes, it works just fine with NO Board but when the board is squished down it no longer works properly until you properly move the Brass Roller....

So this is what I believe is your problem....

If NOT.... "MY BAD" :mrgreen:

AL

Old Salt
12-28-2009, 10:26 PM
If you are putting on new rubber belts my fix will not work . You did not say if that is the case , we need more info on the problem you are having.

liquidguitars
12-29-2009, 01:06 AM
calibration range error

This is a user measurement input error when you key the wrong measurement during calibration, as long as the belts are fine. The fix is to run the calibration program one more time with the correct range i.e measurement.

LG