PDA

View Full Version : need information

dreyn
12-26-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm not really sure where to make this post at so here goes. I have alot of mpc files is ther a way to view the actual design without putting them in the design program, I am wanting to print them out like a catalog in thumbnail size so I can get alot on 1 page any help would be helpful

TerryT
12-26-2009, 09:02 PM
It will take some time but you can do it. First load each MPC and take a screen shot. Get an Album program (lots of free ones around) and make an album then print it.

This is a screen shot of "Windows Photo Album" Came on the computer for free.

AskBud
12-26-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm not really sure where to make this post at so here goes. I have alot of mpc files is ther a way to view the actual design without putting them in the design program, I am wanting to print them out like a catalog in thumbnail size so I can get alot on 1 page any help would be helpful

Are you thinking of something like this?
If so, I'll continue.
AskBud

dreyn
12-27-2009, 12:05 AM
I talked to Bud and now I am on my way to getting orginazed, he made it verry easy to understand how to get everything in order, with folders and sub folders and copy and paste.
Thank you verry much Bud.

bjbethke
12-27-2009, 01:39 AM
I save my Patterns in Files as I make my patterns. It also makes them easy to find. I use Windows XP and with the Thumbnail function it shows what images are in each file. You can make and save them on your hard drive, and when you want to store then... just store then on CD's, DVD's or Hi-Speed Memory Cards (4 GB's) I have a CD with over 400 PTN's of the Department of Defense (DOD) that I offer for a $60.00 donation. It shows the MPC, MPW, PTN and all the image files I used to make the patterns.

ruggybear
12-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Are you thinking of something like this?
If so, I'll continue.
AskBud

It appears to me that you used Windows Photo Gallery. I have been trying to do that also but I haven't been able to get it to print to a file, only printer.

Would appreciate any info.

thanks,

Ken

AskBud
12-27-2009, 05:13 PM
It appears to me that you used Windows Photo Gallery. I have been trying to do that also but I haven't been able to get it to print to a file, only printer.

Would appreciate any info.

thanks,

Ken

Kel,
Check out this 63.3 MB AVI lesson on doPDF, I think it will solve your wish to make and save your file as PDF.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~nharbison/dopdf.zip
AskBud

ruggybear
12-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Bud,

You are the MAN!!!

Thanks for your quick response. I have downloaded/installed and tested. All OK!!

Thanks again,

Ken