PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone

Griz64
12-20-2009, 01:10 AM
Last night I was in the middle of a rather large project and had just flipped my board and gotten everything loaded up. I hit the go button and the wood began to move when I thought I noticed the o-ring on the brass roller was missing but I was tired and wanted to quit for the night. so I just let it go and said screw it if it messes up I will deal with it tomorrow. I got up the next morning and went to check my progress. To my surprise the project was done and done right. The night before after loading the board and before I hit the sack I looked on this site to see if I could find what the size of that stupid little o-ring was. After searching for a few minutes I finally found the info I sought out. Right before I logged out to go to bed something else caught my eye and I began reading. The post said to check under the metal part next to the brass roller as the o-ring may have worked itself under there. I thought ok I will try that but I am sure its gone but what the hell. Back to this morning-project done and done right-gently moved the sawdust from around the roller and peaking out from under the metal part is that stupid little o-ring. Well I 'll be damned!!! My next dilemma was how do I get my fat little fingers in there to get that bugger out of there? After putting my tongue in all different positions and a few swear words I got it out of there and back on the roller. I dont remember all the guys that contributed to that thread but you know who your are and I want to say a HUGE thank you for a quick easy fix.

Kenm810
12-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Griz64,

To day is your day, -- it was your turn to prove the Rule!
Doing a Search on the CW Forum does work, and can help
answer questions or aid in the solving of carver problems.

Thanks for sharing your experience with your Machine