PDA

View Full Version : Praising the ROCK CHUCK!

flyingemt
12-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Everyone, if you have the means, or are just tired and frustrated with all the issues regarding the QC, treat yourself to a Rock Chuck!

I was in a serious pinch when my QC just wouldnt hold anything Thursday afternoon, I placed my order with Ron that evening, it shipped Friday morning, and now Saturday morning I am back up and running. The results difference between a QC and a Rock are quite noticeable. Tighter more detailed results than with a QC.

Ron, I salute your craftsmanship, and integrity for getting it to me so fast.

Thanks again!!

Flying.........

Digitalwoodshop
12-19-2009, 11:08 PM
And the savings in damaged L2, C1, Board Detectors is just the start.

Never having to buy a "Quick Cash" and Bit holders in the end is worth it....

My machine sounds like a 3/8 inch drill now.... Before.... A hand held router...

AL

lawrence
12-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Yup...
Quieter
Less vibration
(hopefully) less vibration caused problems
clean carves
peaceful easy feeling that I know my bits are not going to wiggle

the Rock Chuck-- the security blanket of Carvewright owners!

In case you couldn't tell, I love mine too. If only because it nullifies a weak point of an otherwise EXCELLENT machine
Lawrence

lawrence
12-20-2009, 12:35 AM
just noticed your pic-- 130 EMT? I'm a 1A8 on EC-130's here at DM
Lawrence

rjustice
12-20-2009, 08:43 AM
Thanks guys... I really appreciate the kind words.

I have been striving to provide the quality and service you guys deserve!

I am also glad that this has made so many people give their machines another chance. It really is an incredible machine given a little "tweek"...Many that were ready to give up, tried the Rock Chuck System, and I have had dozens of emails from guys that now have over 500 hours on their machines with no problems since changing to the Rock Chuck. Thank you for the emails guys! Keep em' comming, and i will eventually figure out how to post testimonials on my website, and yours will be included...

Happy Holidays fellow carvers!
I sincerely appreciate your business...

Ron