PDA

View Full Version : 1 scan area

hray
12-15-2009, 06:38 PM
i have not used my cc for a month or two now when i start up it up
the carvewright wood workig sys comes then (1) scan area and the only button that works is inter then asks jog position cant get to the patern on the card help please hray

c6craig
12-15-2009, 08:04 PM
This should be an easy fix...the machine wants you to set the scanning probe accessory configuration (even if you do not own the probe)

If you have the "new" Z-Pak...

After you put your card in the machine, turn the machine on. It should say “Scan Area”. Press “0”. Scroll down to number 5, User Options. Scroll down to Scan Probe. Make sure it is on “cover” instead of Z truck.

After setting, turn off the machine, wait for the LCD to go blank, then turn on the power again - everything should now be "normal".

----I will post the reply to the same question I asked when I had this problem, hope it helps! It worked for me!!

Craig

hray
12-15-2009, 09:55 PM
you were right on the money probe was set to cover however the jog was set to on and it wanted me to jog to position thank you for your reply i dont post much but i read the forum ever day thanks agin hray

c6craig
12-16-2009, 07:38 AM
No problem hray, glad it worked it. It wasn't my fix, I had the same problem and was helped here as you can see. Nice to be able to pass it along.

Craig