PDA

View Full Version : Rock Chuck

temler
12-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Hi all

Does anyone know if you can ever find the Rock Chuck on sale? I know it is worth the money but money is short and hoping to find a sale. and does anyone but all the adapters i bought if i buy the rock chuck. Hope to be making saw dust soon. Does sears sell them?

Thanks
Tim

Frederick_P
12-14-2009, 08:39 PM
I doubt that the Rock Chuck will be on sale. I cannot speak for Ron Justice, but my opinion is that it is worth twice the price for what it does for your machine. Bite the bullet and order it. You will be happy that you did!

(This message was not sponsored by Ron Justice or his affiliates)

No animals were harmed in the production of this message.

rjustice
12-14-2009, 08:44 PM
I doubt that the Rock Chuck will be on sale. I cannot speak for Ron Justice, but my opinion is that it is worth twice the price for what it does for your machine. Bite the bullet and order it. You will be happy that you did!

(This message was not sponsored by Ron Justice or his affiliates)

No animals were harmed in the production of this message.

Hi Frederick,
I am glad to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of the Rock Chuck System... Feel free to send me a paypal for the second half of your payment :) LOL.... Seriously I appreciate all of the kind words you have written lately.

Happy Carving!

Ron

hess
12-14-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi all

Does anyone know if you can ever find the Rock Chuck on sale? I know it is worth the money but money is short and hoping to find a sale. and does anyone but all the adapters i bought if i buy the rock chuck. Hope to be making saw dust soon. Does sears sell them?

Thanks
Tim

Tim I think many of us had offered and gave qcs and adapters away in the past I for one never even got a thank you kiss my but or how do.

I think I sold a rock to AL who but it was no big sale I compare the rock to a snap on tool vs a hf tool I will use the HR tool if my income does not depend on it so until RJ starts making them in China guess I will just have to suck it up. I will tell you this I just did a job that carved 15 hrs I dont like long carves but the Rock never made a hiccup it was perfect just my not seeing the last 10 % of the project was set up wrong by ME yes User Error I admit the carve is still good and may be able to be saved. who said the lead house has to have a nose they are 5 others.lol

Bend over suck it up and you will not even feel it when its over trust me I'm:confused: a nurse

temler
12-15-2009, 08:06 AM
I know you are all right, I can see the quality in the piece, i use to do a lot of machining myself and it could never come from china and still have the same quality that all of you tell me. But i just had to ask about a sell, I will just have to sell a bunch more of my tools that i can't use now and just pay him the current price before he figures out it is under priced. It looks like it would save so much time a wear on my machine, what wear i have had the machine for several year and just now able to do any thing with it. Thanks for the info and yes i will suck it up and find the money to buy this wonder piece of equipment and thanks to the guy that made it. keep up the great ideas.
Tim

Digitalwoodshop
12-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Yes, I got my 2nd Rock from you, and having the ROCK is worth it at 4 times the price...

Remember you replace the Rock one time and the QC and every bit holder when they wear out. So over the life of the machine, you really SAVE MONEY....

Then there is the high speed vibration problem caused by a worn QC... It will effect your power supply and can snap the L2... So you factor in replacing or repairing the Power Supply into using the QC.....

Then there is the C1 Cap on the X Termination board, it will snap like 2 did on me due to the QC Vibration....

Then there are the Board Detectors that had broken off LED's caused by the QC Vibration...

Then there is the Z Truck Damper that likes to fall down due to the QC Vibration....

So when you factor in the cost of all the replacement parts that "IN MY OPINION" are a direct result of the QC Vibration... Then the ROCK is worth it's weight in GOLD...

And yes I know there are some here that defend the QC and that is OK.... It's like Coke or Pepsi.. I HATE Pepsi.... But that is OK....

So the longer you stay a QC user you subject yourself to future repairs "IF you run the QC after it has worn and is VIBRATING."

Someone must support LHR and keep them in business....

The pictures show the story.... All caused by the QC in my opinion...

As for my machine use... Have not used my CW's in 2 weeks..... Even canceled my last 3 Craft Shows for the year. Too Busy making Fire Tags... In the middle of a 500 tag order and got 3 more orders for January alrerady... I will use the CW to make the Accountability Tag wood handles. turned out to be a good business year even with the downturn.

AL