PDA

View Full Version : A HUGE thank you to our fantastic pattern makers!

Ike
12-11-2009, 07:11 PM
As some may have read I had a designer crash for reason I don't know? I hope it was not a bad file, anyway with the help of HT www.go3d.us not only help me resolve my issue with a total system recovery. He sent the 2 pattern files I purchased from him I did not save without question!

Plus another HUGE thank you to Terry T who offered without even knowing if I purchased any of his pattern to replace any lost patterns. I am sure the other pattern makers would have done the same given the chance. I did have to go into my CW page and use my 1 download left for a couple patterns, but hey it was there for me!

So thank you so much for our great pattern makers and fellow members!

Ike

jpaluck
12-11-2009, 07:35 PM
If I remember correctly Ike you yourself also made and gave away quite a few patterns...Like hundreds this time last year I think. I agree with though great forum with great people.

Ike
12-11-2009, 08:01 PM
If I remember correctly Ike you yourself also made and gave away quite a few patterns...Like hundreds this time last year I think. I agree with though great forum with great people.

John mine do not compare and you are included in the list of great pattern makers! You have helped me more times then I can count!

Ike

Kenm810
12-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Ike,

You've always been there willing to help with a pattern or suggestion,
when ever a fellow carver needed help. The way I see it,
you belong on that list, no doubt about it. http://forum.carvewright.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

jpaluck
12-12-2009, 11:57 AM
I agree I is included all day long

ajk
12-12-2009, 12:29 PM
I Second The Motion. Always Have Been For Us The Ones That Dont Have The Experiece.

Ike
12-12-2009, 01:06 PM
Thank you all I will always try to help! But the true heros are Al, Ken, Dan, Michael,Floyd, Doc, Jason, John, Terry, Ray, Ron, BJ, Craig and Chief. Sorry for those I have missed! The point is this is a GREAT forum and there is no reason anybody can't make, fix or do what they want with this machine!

Again thank you all for you help!

Ike

www.go3d.us
12-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Thanks Ike for your kind words.

Ike
12-12-2009, 05:26 PM
HT thank you for your help! You have the customer relation concept dial down! It shows what kind of person you really are! Your parents taught you well!

Do on to others as you would have them do for you! That is always taken out of context, most believe if somebody treats you wrong, treat them wrong! What it really means is treat others the way you want to be treated!

I see this with all those who help!

Ike

PCW
12-12-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree with all posts and would like to add a special thanks to Ken. You have enriched all of our lives with your talents and your willingness to share your knowledge with us. I for one have enjoyed learning from you and this forum would not be the same if it was not for you.

Thanks to All for sharing not only patterns but knowledge of the software and hardware. People like Al(who)/LG/mtylerfl/fwharris/BJB/Hightechokie/Rjustice/LittleRedWorkShop/Jeff Birt/ChrisAlb/Askbud/Ike/RayTrek/dbfletcher/TerryT/robbrigg and I could go on and on and I'm sorry if I left someone out.

Edit:
I will most likely have to add to the list as I remember> Forgot Doc/CNSRanch/and everyone else.:D:D:D

dbfletcher
12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
I agree with all posts and would like to add a special thanks to Ken. You have enriched all of our lives with your talents and your willingness to share your knowledge with us. I for one have enjoyed learning from you and this forum would not be the same if it was not for you.

Thanks to All for sharing not only patterns but knowledge of the software and hardware. People like Al(who)/LG/mtylerfl/fwharris/BJB/Hightechokie/Rjustice/LittleRedWorkShop/Jeff Birt/ChrisAlb/Askbud/Ike/RayTrek/dbfletcher/TerryT/robbrigg and I could go on and on and I'm sorry if I left someone out.

I couldnt agree more. Even thou at times we have differing opinions on some topics.... at the end of the day the goal is always the same. To try and ensure everyone is successful in their endevours with this wonderful, but often frustrating machine. LHR is truely blessed to have so many talented passionate people on this forum who are always happy to go the extra mile (sometime 100 miles) to help anyone out with issues or concerns.

Personally I have learned so much from so many on this forum... I look forward to repaying that debt to other new users in the coming years.

Thanks,

Doug Fletcher