PDA

View Full Version : CC for Sale with loads of extras

seabass
12-08-2009, 08:39 PM
Purchased 10/08/2009 from Sears - Oh My the refurbs are still 1499.99 at Sears!
Order Number # 92228486

CompuCarve - Refurb (9HRS on machine) I Paid 992.19
Bit removal tool/Software disc/Programmer/Memory Card
1-1/4" Carving bit - 1 - 1/8" Cut Out bit(Never Used)
Regular QC INC

Rubber Belts (Never USED) 99.99

Custom Dust collection port (NEVER USED) 55.00
http://www.ringneckblues.com/Dust_Collector_Insert.php

Rock Chuck kit W/ Wrenches etc (NEVER USED) 149.99
1/2" to 1/4" & 1/2" to 1/8" collets (NEVER USED) 21.00, 21.00
http://www.cw-parts.com/page2.html

Extra 1 - 1/4" Carving bit in QC collet (Never Used) 49.95
Extra 1 - 1/8" Cut Out bit in QC collet (Never Used) 34.95

2 backup X-Gears (Never Used) 28.00

Extra Memory Card Programmer (Never Used) 39.95
Extra Memory Card 39.95
Bit Adjustment tool (Never Used) 15.95

Freud 3/8" jointing bit for machine calibration(Never Used) 29.95

About 2500 plan files off the forum inc FREE
POM club-Possibly I can give you the next
10 months 120.00 Value if I can get LHR to agree

TOTAL 1587.77 (Does not include tax or shipping that I paid on all these items as well)
100.00 Aprox Tax and Shipping on items
120.00 POM Club - If I can get LHR to let you have it
Value 1807.77 At least out of my pocket

Selling Price for everything 1307.00 Plus Shipping
If they will not let me give you the POM club 1187.00 Plus Shipping - Current refurbished price at Sears is 1499.99!

1100.00 if purchased tonight and shipping included

Everything ships 3 days after payment received and cleared.
Paypal possible or money order

Notes*

Machine works well
Ships with no Chuck/Collet installed, put on the one you want(QC or Rock) when you get the machine.
Looks new(9 hrs use) except the sandpaper belts that are on it are cut back 1"(you will have the rubbers to put on anyway)but it works great like that.

I replaced the crank handle pin with a removable pin(it's better)

This machine has been through one X drive

The Machine needs the calibration routine run - Please run the calibration routine with the inc 3/8" Freud bit with the rubber belts put on first or you will have to recalibrate again after putting the rubbers on. Check Head pressure after shipping - at 70 lbs right now - Needed adjusting once already.

Reason for selling - Every penny of this money will be used for my 6 kids Christmas(and 2 B-day)gifts. Business is slow and I have no other recourse at this point. If it was not Christmas and business so slow I would definitely keep the set up.

100% 3 Day Return for any reason policy - I will pay(reimburse) return shipping both ways if you are not happy, but you must decide fast - Christmas is coming quickly and I have to go shopping. You have nothing to lose, not even shipping. I can lose minimum 100.00 in shipping so I am sure the stuff is nice or I would not do this.

Darn camera broke and I would have to borrow one if you want pictures, but I guarantee you everything looks like new and nothing will look any different than any stock picture of the items.

I have a 695 perfect 100% rating on eBay and I will use my home address and phone number for the transaction.

IT IS SAFE TO DEAL WITH ME

New NOTE*

My wife has decided if she goes to Sears tonight that they will just refund the 992.19 we paid. It's worth a try. Sears has always been good on returns for us and then I guess I can sell all the extra's separately. I am going to leave this up until then so someone can still get a good deal today. If it does not work the listing will still be here tomorrow.

seabass
12-09-2009, 11:10 AM
All Gone, thanks.

This sucks! I will miss this last machine.

kenrik
12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
Purchased 10/08/2009 from Sears - Oh My the refurbs are still 1499.99 at Sears!
Order Number # 92228486

CompuCarve - Refurb (9HRS on machine) I Paid 992.19
Bit removal tool/Software disc/Programmer/Memory Card
1-1/4" Carving bit - 1 - 1/8" Cut Out bit(Never Used)
Regular QC INC

Rubber Belts (Never USED) 99.99

Custom Dust collection port (NEVER USED) 55.00
http://www.ringneckblues.com/Dust_Collector_Insert.php

Rock Chuck kit W/ Wrenches etc (NEVER USED) 149.99
1/2" to 1/4" & 1/2" to 1/8" collets (NEVER USED) 21.00, 21.00
http://www.cw-parts.com/page2.html

Extra 1 - 1/4" Carving bit in QC collet (Never Used) 49.95
Extra 1 - 1/8" Cut Out bit in QC collet (Never Used) 34.95

2 backup X-Gears (Never Used) 28.00

Extra Memory Card Programmer (Never Used) 39.95
Extra Memory Card 39.95
Bit Adjustment tool (Never Used) 15.95

Freud 3/8" jointing bit for machine calibration(Never Used) 29.95

About 2500 plan files off the forum inc FREE
POM club-Possibly I can give you the next
10 months 120.00 Value if I can get LHR to agree

TOTAL 1587.77 (Does not include tax or shipping that I paid on all these items as well)
100.00 Aprox Tax and Shipping on items
120.00 POM Club - If I can get LHR to let you have it
Value 1807.77 At least out of my pocket

Selling Price for everything 1307.00 Plus Shipping
If they will not let me give you the POM club 1187.00 Plus Shipping - Current refurbished price at Sears is 1499.99!

1100.00 if purchased tonight and shipping included

Everything ships 3 days after payment received and cleared.
Paypal possible or money order

Notes*

Machine works well
Ships with no Chuck/Collet installed, put on the one you want(QC or Rock) when you get the machine.
Looks new(9 hrs use) except the sandpaper belts that are on it are cut back 1"(you will have the rubbers to put on anyway)but it works great like that.

I replaced the crank handle pin with a removable pin(it's better)

This machine has been through one X drive

The Machine needs the calibration routine run - Please run the calibration routine with the inc 3/8" Freud bit with the rubber belts put on first or you will have to recalibrate again after putting the rubbers on. Check Head pressure after shipping - at 70 lbs right now - Needed adjusting once already.

Reason for selling - Every penny of this money will be used for my 6 kids Christmas(and 2 B-day)gifts. Business is slow and I have no other recourse at this point. If it was not Christmas and business so slow I would definitely keep the set up.

100% 3 Day Return for any reason policy - I will pay(reimburse) return shipping both ways if you are not happy, but you must decide fast - Christmas is coming quickly and I have to go shopping. You have nothing to lose, not even shipping. I can lose minimum 100.00 in shipping so I am sure the stuff is nice or I would not do this.

Darn camera broke and I would have to borrow one if you want pictures, but I guarantee you everything looks like new and nothing will look any different than any stock picture of the items.

I have a 695 perfect 100% rating on eBay and I will use my home address and phone number for the transaction.

IT IS SAFE TO DEAL WITH ME

New NOTE*

My wife has decided if she goes to Sears tonight that they will just refund the 992.19 we paid. It's worth a try. Sears has always been good on returns for us and then I guess I can sell all the extra's separately. I am going to leave this up until then so someone can still get a good deal today. If it does not work the listing will still be here tomorrow.

WOW...That's a long list of goodie's !, but i'm a bit confused...you mentioned in another thread that you paid $899.00 for the machine ??, and then in another thread you said you sold the DC collection port, Rock chuck, etc??. Am I missing something here...or do you own two or three machines ?? You also mentioned that you cut a 4" hole in the side of the machine for a 4" DC hose. Is this the same machine ??

seabass
12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Yes as I have said a few times before 4 machines and many accessories have gone through my hands.

Yes it would have been 899.99 but we have 10% + tax here. The other misc items cost me about 100.00 extra in shipping and tax, on the CarveWright it is in the number. Ever order from CarveWright the shipping is a killer.

This is one heck of a deal add everything up and buy today and it would be ALOT more(refurb price is outrages right now) and my stuff is as good as new and 4 months warranty left. I am positive the buyer is going to be very happy!

Sears is telling me we will not see that 999.99 refurb price until summer if ever again. I got an extra 100.00 off that to make it 899.99 could not get out of the tax though(Sears in every state). I can not remember if they tagged me for shipping on the CarveWright I do not think they did. I have to check the receipt.

This is not the machine with the 4" side port(this is newer less hours). I purchased a side piece off ebay to cut that anyway so I could put the original side on if I wanted to, that unit went to a local. I suggest that extra side purchase to anyone, then put on the original side for warranty work.