PDA

View Full Version : How do you delete

Milanth
12-08-2009, 02:48 PM
How do you delete off the memory card? I have went over the manual etc and nothing in help or the manual says anything about deleted old files off you memory card.

AskBud
12-08-2009, 02:53 PM
How do you delete off the memory card? I have went over the manual etc and nothing in help or the manual says anything about deleted old files off you memory card.

Highlight the file on the Memory card and select Delete.
You may highlight as many as you wish.
AskBud

TerryT
12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Open designer, click on "File" in the upper left corner, then click on Flash Manager. Then as Bud said, highlight and delete.

mtylerfl
12-08-2009, 03:29 PM

The Owner's Manual describes very clearly how to delete (and describes all other memory card functions, as well). It's in Chapter 16 "Memory Card Management", pgs. 139-140 of the manual.

Be sure you have the REAL manual (NOT the partial manual that was in the machine box!). If you don't have it, you've been missing a lot! Here's the link to download it...

http://www.carvewright.com/downloads/CarveWrightSoftwareManual_rev1.02.pdf

Milanth
12-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Thanks Michael I was only looking at the one in the box. I will d/l it for sure!

Thanks to all!