PDA

View Full Version : check tracking roller

leethehunter
12-04-2009, 10:48 AM
cleaned everything up and now i'm getting this message.Lee

robbrigg2
12-04-2009, 10:54 AM
cleaned everything up and now i'm getting this message.Lee

Lee... I don't want to sound dumb, but be sure your wood is not warped a little. It will make a difference. I fumbled around with a piece for quite awhile trying everything, even the tape trick and nothing worked... changed wood and Walla it worked.... Just a suggestion.

Eagle Hollow
12-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Lee... I don't want to sound dumb, but be sure your wood is not warped a little. It will make a difference. I fumbled around with a piece for quite awhile trying everything, even the tape trick and nothing worked... changed wood and Walla it worked.... Just a suggestion.

I experienced the same thing...same results with a board having less than 1/32"
dip on the edge. It would push the "O" ring off the track as it moved by>

Jerry

Digitalwoodshop
12-04-2009, 07:34 PM
And DigitALwoodshop saw this error once when I found the sand paper belt was rolled under on the keypad side, the forward one under the muffler...

It is hard to see the rolled over belt... If the belt is missing from the other end, like the TIDE.... It goes somewhere.....

I cut the belt between the roller and tray and pealed off a 1 inch strip... Fixed the error.

Posted this fix last week and the guy did it and WOW.. That fixed him too.... Some may be hesitant on cutting the belt....

The rolled belt raises the board and the BRASS ROLLER CAN't reach it as well.....

AL:rolleyes: