PDA

View Full Version : Software help

DWD
12-03-2009, 10:32 PM
I have been ill for a protaracted period of time. Tonight when I attempted to bring up designer to update it and my probe I received a message stating that my trial period was over. My machine was one of the Beta test machines and I have kept it updated up until a year or so ago. Can anyone shed any light on this for me. I will not be able to contact customer service until tomorrow. Thanks Dan

bjbethke
12-03-2009, 11:13 PM
I have been ill for a protaracted period of time. Tonight when I attempted to bring up designer to update it and my probe I received a message stating that my trial period was over. My machine was one of the Beta test machines and I have kept it updated up until a year or so ago. Can anyone shed any light on this for me. I will not be able to contact customer service until tomorrow. Thanks Dan
It looks like you have a CW version less than 120 and that will not work LHR has updated it to 150+ I can send this to you but you need to send me E-mail address for me to do that. Runs about 65 MB do you have DSL? You should also be able to do this by opting "HELP" and select update,

DWD
12-03-2009, 11:45 PM
I have sent you a private message. Dan