PDA

View Full Version : Sram 2 10518528

JeffK
12-02-2009, 06:54 PM
Anyone every experience this error code?
SRAM 2 10518528
I turned the machine on and this error comes up immediately.
Please tell me this isn't going to cost a bunch of money. While the machine is a few years old, it probably doesn't have but 15 hours on it.

Thanks,
Jeff

AskBud
12-02-2009, 07:22 PM
You may need a part from LHR, or Sear's if you got an extended warranty.
AskBud

Look-up results:
Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) is a type of RAM used in various electronic applications including toys, automobiles, digital devices and computers. Static RAM or SRAM only holds its contents while power is applied. It differs from dynamic RAM (DRAM) in that DRAM must use refresh cycles to keep its contents alive. SRAM holds data as a static ‘image’ as indicated by the name, until written over or lost from powering down.

Digitalwoodshop
12-02-2009, 11:40 PM
First thing I would do is be sure you are using a LHR Memory Card. Other Card will fit but don't have the interface to talk to your machine...

Second Reformat the card and start from square 1 and reload everything.

Third... Cards can go bad... So can $300.00 computers....

Take a flashlight and look in the card slot at the pins on the side of the computer that the card plugs into. Removing the bottom cover can aid in seeing the pins... Possible BENT pins.....

Rather than spend $25.00 on a service call to LHR, first order a new card.... That might be it.... Rather than spend $25.00 and order a new card... Having more than one card is a bonus... While the machine is cutting you are loading more projects on the card...

OR Bad Computer

OR Bad Power Supply

Good Luck,

AL