PDA

View Full Version : great machine but...

leethehunter
12-02-2009, 08:36 AM
you know when this thing works it is great...an amazing machine...should have more user friendly checks, as my old robotics teacher use to say "you program it for dummies." well maybe they need a book "carvewright for dummies"...did my first yo-yo yesterday out of some chocolate mahogany...i was like a little kid watching this machine carve them out...but when i was done(have completed 4 large projects before this and the last down time problem) i now have a roller problem and my head pressure is too high...how does the head pressure change when i just reset it a week ago?...Lee

bjbethke
12-02-2009, 09:04 AM
you know when this thing works it is great...an amazing machine...should have more user friendly checks, as my old robotics teacher use to say "you program it for dummies." well maybe they need a book "carvewright for dummies"...did my first yo-yo yesterday out of some chocolate mahogany...i was like a little kid watching this machine carve them out...but when i was done(have completed 4 large projects before this and the last down time problem) i now have a roller problem and my head pressure is too high...how does the head pressure change when i just reset it a week ago?...Lee
It looks like you might have a dust problem. Fine dust gets into the roller switches and if you have grease on your head posts the fine dust mixes with that.