PDA

View Full Version : draft

newt55
11-26-2009, 09:48 PM
Why can't I change the draft on some of my text. The text I cannot change has a syringe looking thin on the left of the test on the list, and no folder icon on the right side of it.

fwharris
11-26-2009, 10:55 PM
Your text is either "outline" or "centerline" and you can not use draft for those. Draft is only available for "raster" text.

AskBud
11-26-2009, 11:12 PM
FW may just have keyed in on a secret that may help lots of us better/faster understand MPC's that are posted.

What is discussed, above, is the Carving List and the "Bit" (image) that appears on some of the carve items.
It would appear that any item that includes this "Bit Notice" uses a bit other than the Raster/Carving Bit or the Cut-Out Bit. This could/should help us better understand the design and adjust accordingly.
AskBud

fwharris
11-26-2009, 11:46 PM
Bud,
Great point!! It did take me a while to figure out what was being asked. I had to open up a design board and put some text on it (all 3 styles) to put it all together.

FW may just have keyed in on a secret that may help lots of us better/faster understand MPC's that are posted.

What is discussed, above, is the Carving List and the "Bit" (image) that appears on some of the carve items.
It would appear that any item that includes this "Bit Notice" uses a bit other than the Raster/Carving Bit or the Cut-Out Bit. This could/should help us better understand the design and adjust accordingly.
AskBud