PDA

View Full Version : For Sale

seabass
11-24-2009, 01:18 AM
I have an unused dust collector insert from Ringneck Blues I want to sell.

45.00 including shipping.

I have a 1/2" Rock Chuck kit #1 for sale. I used it a few times, but kept breaking bits so it never ran more than 20 minutes at a time and only two or three times ever used total. Everything that kit #1 contains is included. Also included are the 1/2" to 1/4" and 1/2" to 1/8" balanced sleeves.

175.00 including shipping.

210.00 for everything(Dust Insert, Rock Chuck Kit one and Sleeves) shipped to the lower 48.

Shipped day after payment clears.

Everything is new condition and works great. Money back guarantee, you pay return shipping. If you use the stuff once no refunds unless everything comes back in the same condition, meaning not broken.

seabass
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
A few people have asked if I am getting out of carving or if the items gave me trouble.

No and No!

I am keeping the machine. I cut a 4" hole in the side of the machine for dust collection so I do not need the insert and my original QC works as well for me as the Rock Chuck so I am selling the Rock and using the money for Christmas gifts for the kids.

lovejoys
11-25-2009, 11:48 AM
I will take the hood please send me your email address

seabass
11-26-2009, 02:36 AM
Hi guys several people have contacted me.

So far I have one buyer who will take everything for 195.00. If I do not get a better offer or what I am asking by Sunday I will sell it to him.

If he backs out then I will sell to the people who have made me offers and are still interested. I'll email or message each person that made an offer on Sunday either way and let them know what's up.

Thanks so much for the offers I appreciate it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Digitalwoodshop
11-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Since you are going to use the QC.. I will trade you QC's and Bit Holders?

Name your Price... number of new QC's and Bit Holders.... 1/4 and 1/2 for the Rock...

We pay our own shipping, just trade hardware....:mrgreen:.

AL

seabass
11-30-2009, 07:31 AM
All sold for asking price, thanks guys.