PDA

View Full Version : Retrieving Information

James RS
11-23-2009, 07:19 PM
Does anybody know how to retrieve your user info for managing licenses? I enetered what I thought it to be, but it wasn't.

Thanks,
Jim

AskBud
11-23-2009, 08:03 PM
Does anybody know how to retrieve your user info for managing licenses? I enetered what I thought it to be, but it wasn't.

Thanks,
Jim

Patterns and such have a license provided via eMail, most times. Others are provided on the jacket of the CD. Do you keep both of these for back-up?
AskBud

James RS
11-24-2009, 02:28 AM
Patterns and such have a license provided via eMail, most times. Others are provided on the jacket of the CD. Do you keep both of these for back-up?
AskBud

Hi Bud,
I have the email entered the serial for the stl software my wife bought me for an early christmas present. But I entered what i thought was my user name and pass no go and I get you've entered an invalid serial number.

Jim

AskBud
11-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Hi Bud,
I have the email entered the serial for the stl software my wife bought me for an early christmas present. But I entered what i thought was my user name and pass no go and I get you've entered an invalid serial number.

Jim

Call LHR. It may be that your wife use her ID rather than your CW ID, and it may cause the problem. Sales/Software should be able to walk you through the process while you type.
AskBud

James RS
11-24-2009, 02:59 PM
Just did thanks