PDA

View Full Version : stuck in the configuration menu

woodsbaypoint
11-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I'm stuck in the configuration menu.
I tried to use the scanning probe (without success - it bent the tip of the probe into a cute little curl when I used a metal shim) and then I tried to carve a project and the card upload software notice I had an old release of the machine software and I uploaded the new release. After that - when I power up I get the config menu and can't get out.

Any ideas fellas??

Thanks

Ike
11-22-2009, 07:32 PM
I'm stuck in the configuration menu.
I tried to use the scanning probe (without success - it bent the tip of the probe into a cute little curl when I used a metal shim) and then I tried to carve a project and the card upload software notice I had an old release of the machine software and I uploaded the new release. After that - when I power up I get the config menu and can't get out.

Any ideas fellas??

Thanks

Are you stuck in scan mode? If so use the key pad press 0 then 5 then 3 and stop 3 times. This should get you back to the project menu.

Ike

woodsbaypoint
11-22-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks Ike. I will give this a try.

Ike
11-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks Ike. I will give this a try.

Did it work?

Ike

dewey
10-28-2010, 01:59 PM
Are you stuck in scan mode? If so use the key pad press 0 then 5 then 3 and stop 3 times. This should get you back to the project menu.

Ike

THis is great advice. Thanks.

mtylerfl
10-28-2010, 02:34 PM
Ike, don't you wish we got a dime for each time that question comes up?! We could get a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!

(No offense, Dewey! We're always happy to help, of course!!)