PDA

View Full Version : Any one use SMI SW

hess
11-22-2009, 12:26 AM
I was just wondering if anyone out there had used this the company says they have CW users

Chief
11-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Hess,

Do you have a URL for the company?

Chief

hess
11-23-2009, 03:29 AM
Hess,

Do you have a URL for the company?

Chief

CarvingTechnologies.com I think looks like they have 3 program packs

Jeff_Birt
11-23-2009, 08:01 AM
It looks to be a graphics manipulation tool with many standard tools simplified and dedicated to producing certain types of output. From looking at the videos and list of features I don't see anything that I can't do in Corel Draw. I can't immediately see a huge benefit for use on the CarveWright machine, for the types of things I do I can already do all of that with Corel. Other folks needs may be different.

hess
11-23-2009, 10:32 AM
It looks to be a graphics manipulation tool with many standard tools simplified and dedicated to producing certain types of output. From looking at the videos and list of features I don't see anything that I can't do in Corel Draw. I can't immediately see a huge benefit for use on the CarveWright machine, for the types of things I do I can already do all of that with Corel. Other folks needs may be different.

Thanks Jeff with my limited knowledge of this stuff they can make it sound like it is the best. thanks for taking a look I have Corel so I don't need a repeat