PDA

View Full Version : Curious question

Bowengg
11-19-2009, 10:23 AM
Has anyone been over at the compucarvewright forum lately?

Doesn't seem to be working.

seabass
11-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Looks like the domain is for sale or not paid up(at least offline) and the web owner has given up, for now anyway.

Although this seems to work:

http://www.compucarvesite.com/www.compucarvewright.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers

rjustice
11-19-2009, 12:37 PM
I have tried to get ahold of Tommy several times. He was in the middle of a move back in may or june, and havent been able to get any communication since then..

I hope he is doing ok ?!?!?!

Ron

seabass
11-19-2009, 12:59 PM
They say moving can be as stressful as a divorce or even a heart attack for some people.

Bowengg
11-19-2009, 02:32 PM
Yeah I had gone on and registered a couple of weeks ago, but not much is working on site. Hopefully he is ok.

Digitalwoodshop
11-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Sorry to hear the site is down. Yes, moving can be a stressful time... I did the CA to PA a few years back...

Opening the second website is the best thing I could have done as a business... I am now on page 1 of Goggle for an Accountability Tag search... Today I am sorting the paperwork for the big Kentucky job of over 500 Fire Tags and had 2 more calls today for samples... I bailed out of a weekend craft show.... My Dance Card is FULL...:mrgreen:

AL:roll::rolleyes:

(AL who?)

Bill
11-19-2009, 03:01 PM
site sure seems to be down

BBrooks
11-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Sorry to hear the site is down. Yes, moving can be a stressful time... I did the CA to PA a few years back...

Opening the second website is the best thing I could have done as a business... I am now on page 1 of Goggle for an Accountability Tag search... Today I am sorting the paperwork for the big Kentucky job of over 500 Fire Tags and had 2 more calls today for samples... I bailed out of a weekend craft show.... My Dance Card is FULL...:mrgreen:

AL:roll::rolleyes:

(AL who?)

Damn Al, if you could just get on Google instead of Goggle, you'd get a ton more business. :) I could not resist.
Cheers,

TIMCOSBY
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
i think but i will go try

site sure seems to be down

TIMCOSBY
11-19-2009, 06:04 PM
and it seems to be working just slow as usual. the errror 404 goes away after you log in.

Bowengg
11-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Yeah, you can log in, but nothing will download

swhitney
11-20-2009, 10:08 AM
I have had the 404 error after logging in when attempting to download anything... I think I started to get this problem back June/July, tried a few more times, and have given up. Too bad because I think there were some patterns there that were not on other sites....