PDA

View Full Version : Patterns for Heraldry

jgowrie
11-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know if a search of the pattern depot actually searches the individual sellers offerings or just those stock ones from Carvewright?

I'm looking for stuff that can be used with Family Crests and I know I saw more than what's coming back via the search. Any ideas? Maybe I saw this stuff on another website.. hmmm

I know this doesn't exactly belong here but there doesn't seem to be a forum category where this post would obviously go

fwharris
11-15-2009, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know if a search of the pattern depot actually searches the individual sellers offerings or just those stock ones from Carvewright?

I'm looking for stuff that can be used with Family Crests and I know I saw more than what's coming back via the search. Any ideas? Maybe I saw this stuff on another website.. hmmm

I know this doesn't exactly belong here but there doesn't seem to be a forum category where this post would obviously go

It does a search of all the patterns and vendors. I believe I have seen some family crest patterns on the site..

AskBud
11-15-2009, 07:21 PM

Try this link.
AskBud
http://www.vectorart3d.com/store/index.cfm/Heraldry/

TerryT
11-15-2009, 09:57 PM
It searches all patterns. Problem is it depends on the search terms the vendor put in while listing the pattern. Try changing your search terms a little and see it that helps.

jgowrie
11-16-2009, 06:21 AM
Terry, I tried a few different things but only came up with 2 coats of arms and a few other things on the CW Pattern Depot. Aksbud sent me the link I wanted though. I knew I saw a large assortment of heraldry patterns somewhere else.

Thanks!