PDA

View Full Version : I made an OOPS!

WayneNero
11-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Hello all,

I am a newbie that over cranked my machine up too high and now it skips when I start to crank it down. how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Wayne

fwharris
11-12-2009, 09:57 PM
Hello all,

I am a newbie that over cranked my machine up too high and now it skips when I start to crank it down. how can I fix this problem?

Thanks

Wayne

Wayne,

Welcome to the forum! Yep newbie mistake, on the side opposite end from the key board towards the bottom of the threaded rod is a small hole. Use a small allen wrench, insert it into the hole and turn the bolt to lower the head.

PS: instructions included in manual

WayneNero
11-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Wayne,

Welcome to the forum! Yep newbie mistake, on the side opposite end from the key board towards the bottom of the threaded rod is a small hole. Use a small allen wrench, insert it into the hole and turn the bolt to lower the head.

PS: instructions included in manual

ahhhh. sorry Vertical Lockup! once I get the lingo, it will make searching way e-z'er

Sorry guys :roll:

Digitalwoodshop
11-12-2009, 10:50 PM
Since it's Thursday.... We won't even give you a......

It's in the Manual....

Use "Search".....

Don't forget about Tips and Tricks....

7 inch rule of wood.....

:rolleyes:

Welcome....

We have all been there...... Even I had my head up too far.... :roll: That sounds..... bad.... But I cheated.... I saw it on the Forum even before my Machine arrived.... And no I didn't open the manual until then....

:mrgreen:

AL

Paint Fumes....

PS: Want to SAVE about $100.00? Properly Lube the Flex Shaft..... It's a Gamble weather it is Correctly Lubricated at the Factory... Better SAFE then PAY LHR.... A NON Warranty Item the Flex Shaft... $75.00 plus Shipping...

fwharris
11-13-2009, 01:02 AM
ahhhh. sorry Vertical Lockup! once I get the lingo, it will make searching way e-z'er

Sorry guys :roll:

Wayne,

No problem :D! Like Al said we have all been there. Lots to read up on to help you get going. If any does not make sense post your questions here.

Al did for get one thing though, MASKING TAPE, goes on the bottom edge of the board that rides on the board tracking roller. See is signature!!

Happy carving!!