PDA

View Full Version : 4 sale

skeeterman
11-10-2009, 03:14 PM
4 pieces 11" x 7" x 1/4"
2 pieces 8" x 5 1/2" x 1/4"
5 pieces 5" x 7" x 1/2"
bone white corian for sale will take $ 140 for all of it, that includes the shipping
steve, email me at skeeterman93@yahoo.com

skeeterman
11-20-2009, 09:51 PM
any reasonable offers? It close to christmas time time to make some lithos
steve

hess
11-20-2009, 11:57 PM
any reasonable offers? It close to christmas time time to make some lithos
steveSkeet check your pm

lmbkb
12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey guys,
I read on this site alot about wanting corian for a fair price. I sell corian to alot of guys on this site already. They seem to be pleased with the price and material I send them. I just want to put it out there for the guys I don't help yet and the new guys . I have 1/4" and 1/2" in stock right now. I only have 5x7 or smaller sizes in white right now but I have any size you need in bone,bisque or natural pearl.

I feel my prices are fair compared to others.

I sell on ebay but my prices on there are more because of ebay fees. If you want corian email direct instead of ebay because I can give you alot better of a deal.
My email address is lmbkb@comcast.net. Please put need corian in subject so I don't overlook the email.

hess
12-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Hey guys,
I read on this site alot about wanting corian for a fair price. I sell corian to alot of guys on this site already. They seem to be pleased with the price and material I send them. I just want to put it out there for the guys I don't help yet and the new guys . I have 1/4" and 1/2" in stock right now. I only have 5x7 or smaller sizes in white right now but I have any size you need in bone,bisque or natural pearl.

I feel my prices are fair compared to others.

I sell on ebay but my prices on there are more because of ebay fees. If you want corian email direct instead of ebay because I can give you alot better of a deal.
My email address is lmbkb@comcast.net. Please put need corian in subject so I don't overlook the email.

I buy from This guy "Larry" about every 2 mos he stands behind what he sells and gets it to you fast. He dont add a load of S and H $$ to the bill it is a flat rate. I will use him though the coming year

He has both 1/4 and 1/2 I cant find 1/4 very easy have found a load in Ia of
1/2 but cant use it so try him I think you will be happy and many of you seem to be paying real high $$ out there for the same stuff

OK Larry where my check? lol by the way I need another box of light color, white, bone, tints like long before. just used them and they add a nice look