PDA

View Full Version : Embroiderer patch scan?

jww922
11-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Is it possible to scan embroiderer uniform patches or best to take a picture and import the picture?

Thanks in advance for your help!
John

easybuilt
11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
I just finished this sign by scanning a embroidery on a sweatshirt. I used the pattern editor to clean it up. I think it worked out great.

jww922
11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Thanks Tom!
Very nice work. That answers my question.

John

Ike
11-10-2009, 05:59 PM
I just finished this sign by scanning a embroidery on a sweatshirt. I used the pattern editor to clean it up. I think it worked out great.

Wow that is cool what did you have to do so that it would scan? Were you able to keep the sweat shirt or did you need to cut out the section? I can see a patch being able to be scan that is if it is well glued down.

I have a probe, but never used it yet it continues to amaze me what the probe can do!

Ike

easybuilt
11-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Wow that is cool what did you have to do so that it would scan? Were you able to keep the sweat shirt or did you need to cut out the section? I can see a patch being able to be scan that is if it is well glued down.

I have a probe, but never used it yet it continues to amaze me what the probe can do!

Ike

Ike, Sorry for the confusion, I scanned the embroidery on my printer scanner. I have attached the scan. I then cleaned it up with the pattern editor and photo was the end result. Anything we can copy and be made into a nice sign. Thanks for the nice comments.

Ike
11-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Ike, Sorry for the confusion, I scanned the embroidery on my printer scanner. I have attached the scan. I then cleaned it up with the pattern editor and photo was the end result. Anything we can copy and be made into a nice sign. Thanks for the nice comments.
Lol ok I thought wow that probe is amazing to be able to scan a sweat shirt! Still you did a great job with the printer scanner! The pattern editor is another amazing assets in my opinion!

Ike