PDA

View Full Version : Parts order list

lovejoys
11-07-2009, 04:11 PM
I need to order some parts and wanted to get a list of the cheap silly little things you need to have on hand

stuff you will need all the time

any ideas

liquidguitars
11-10-2009, 10:35 PM
I try keep some extra parts at hand but have not needed them after upgrading my QC.

Board sensor.
sandpaper belts "rubber are best".
QC LHR or Rock upgrade.
set of replacement Z truck bearings and roller rods optional.
roller switch.
extra memory card.
Zpack.
Ztruck spindel.
flex core.
X gears.

I think you will be good to go for a wile :)

LG

seabass
11-10-2009, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the list. Do we need part numbers when ordering?

Digitalwoodshop
11-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Cut Motor Brushes

The Idle Gear for the Y on the right.

AL

dbfletcher
11-10-2009, 10:57 PM
Cut Motor Brushes

The Idle Gear for the Y on the right.

AL

On the motor brushes... is that a custom built motor for LHR or can spare brushes be ordered from other sources?

Doug Fletcher

liquidguitars
11-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the list. Do we need part numbers when ordering?

yes!

search for " parts_list_manual.pdf " two big for me to upload.

LG

seabass
11-10-2009, 11:31 PM
I have the pdf, actually I scrubbed the entire site and got 156 PDf's(99 directly off this web site)and 2600 projects for designer. Actually the number is 2579 as of two days ago, everyday there are more though. Now that I have them all it is simple to keep up getting the new plans. Studying them has helped me learn design a whole lot better than a few tutorials and the reason I started downloading them all.

liquidguitars
11-10-2009, 11:42 PM
ordered a few parts last month via Sears I did not even know about it until someones posted the link a few back..

Partsdirect (http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/getSubComp.pd?modelNumber=133217540&productCategoryId=0716000&brandId=0247&modelName=COMPUCARVE&diagramPageId=00008&componentDescription=TRUCK ASY&documentId=50032312&blt=06)

seabass
11-10-2009, 11:58 PM
It looks like they still list the old X-drive(two piece) on the Sears web site though. I figured it would hold up the order if I ordered it as listed being it is a single part now and the change would probably delay the order being a different price etc.

I have had good luck ordering an X drive from LHR and received it pretty darn quick, faster than what Sears was listing. I got it the third day after ordering.

I have been shopping a non working unit for parts, sooner or later I'll fall into the right deal for me. I lost out on a unit with two extra cut motors for 475.00 including shipping. When I went to "buy now" I was locked out and someone paid about 45 seconds before me! I am sure someone from here got it, darn it!

Digitalwoodshop
11-11-2009, 11:35 AM
On the motor brushes... is that a custom built motor for LHR or can spare brushes be ordered from other sources?

Doug Fletcher

I went through a few Carbon Brush websites and with the measurements could not find a replacement. None had Metric brushes....

For the money I get them at LHR... I have 5 sets in stock just to have them...

Unrelated to this post......

What would we do if the first of the year if LHR closed down..:confused::confused::confused:

Then all the Pi$$ing and Moaning about LHR will be over.....

BE GLAD they answer the phone.... I am....

AL

Woodhacker
11-11-2009, 01:48 PM
actually I scrubbed the entire site and got 156 PDf's(99 directly off this web site)and 2600 projects for designer.

How, exavtly, did ya do that?? I have been going through and d/l'ing them one at a time...is there a better way???
Also, are you able to get the person who designed it as well?? I'd like to keep everyone's work in separate folders if possible. Thanx!!

lovejoys
11-11-2009, 11:13 PM
thank you all for the help got most of the items on order
one more thing I have been looking over the price from sears and carvewright
sear is cheaper on some but not all

motor are the big one I see