PDA

View Full Version : If you're thinking about it....

TerryT
10-31-2009, 06:46 AM
Stop by.
Anyone thinking of getting a Carvewright machine in the Spokane area should take a look at Lowes. A Carvewright Demo will be going on all day today at the north Division street store. 10 am to 4pm. See ya there.

fwharris
10-31-2009, 11:20 PM
Terry,

So how did the Demo go today??

TerryT
11-01-2009, 09:18 AM
It went well. Alot more people there than I thought would show up.

RayTrek
11-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Hi Terry

That is cool glad all went well. I would have liked to get up there to see you, money is a little tight and I will have to conserve for now.

The next Demonstration is in Portland OR and I will be hanging out there all day if any out there are interested or thinking about it.
Ray

fwharris
11-01-2009, 11:11 AM
Terry,

Sounds like a good day then.

I will be at the Glenwood Springs, Colo. Lowe's on the 14th. Hope to see a good crowd there as well..

Ray,

Hope you have a good showing in Portland!!! Take a few of your projects and the will be excited to get in the game!!

TerryT
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Hi Terry

That is cool glad all went well. I would have liked to get up there to see you, money is a little tight and I will have to conserve for now.

The next Demonstration is in Portland OR and I will be hanging out there all day if any out there are interested or thinking about it.
Ray

I'm thinking Portland should give you huge crowds at the demo. I had two guys that drove all the way from Montana and one from Lewiston Idaho just for the demo. They were waiting for me when I got there.

TerryT
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM
I hope it is ok to post these. I can't think of a reason not too, so here they are. Just a couple of snap shots from the demo.

TerryT
11-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Terry,

Sounds like a good day then.

I will be at the Glenwood Springs, Colo. Lowe's on the 14th. Hope to see a good crowd there as well..

Ray,

Hope you have a good showing in Portland!!! Take a few of your projects and the will be excited to get in the game!!

Definately bring some of your own projects. You guys do such great stuff it will really showcase the machine.

fwharris
11-01-2009, 11:47 AM
Terry,

Great pictures. I see a few of your projects too!!!