PDA

View Full Version : OK to sell CompuCarve here?

joncanfield
10-29-2009, 10:00 AM
I have a complete setup that I need to sell quickly. If it's OK, I'll post details.

Thanks,
Jon

PCW
10-29-2009, 10:28 AM
Yes it is OK to post it for sale here just don't post phone number because the mod's will delete it. What ya got? Where is it located?

joncanfield
10-29-2009, 12:47 PM
Hi Dan -

I'm in Moses Lake WA - 100 miles west of Spokane.

I have the CompuCarve with box, manuals, etc. I've used it less than 4 hours total. I also have the probe - never used, and the bit set, most of those never used either, and the centerline text option for the software along with the subscription patterns from last year.

Our dog was just diagnosed with cancer and I need to raise funds to pay for surgery. Since I never seem to find time to use this, it's the logical thing to go.

Thanks,
Jon

forqnc
10-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your Dog Jon, went through that last year.

Regarding your sale, be aware that the Centerline and Purchased patterns are not transferable. Also if the Probe was registered, it will also not transfer.

Good Luck on the sale, and prayers for your Dog.

joncanfield
10-29-2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks. I wasn't aware of the non-transfer on the software & patterns. I'm pretty confident I never registered the probe though since I haven't used it.

Jon

bjbethke
10-30-2009, 01:08 AM
I have a complete setup that I need to sell quickly. If it's OK, I'll post details.

Thanks,
Jon
I will give $400.00 delivered cash on hand or trade. If you bring it in a Puck up Truck. I could fill the truck with Lumber well over $1000.00 + as a trade