PDA

View Full Version : compucarve 4 sale

skeeterman
10-22-2009, 02:54 PM
I bought a compucarve off of a former member, he was getting out of it , machine had problems that i thought i could fix, but i guess not. machine has 57 cutting hrs on it. It does not have flex shaft, and the door is broke.
I put my flexshaft in and taped the switches for the door and door open error went away, but All i can get is z axis stall error 308, the previose owner had this error as well. he has the new zpack bundle on it and replaced the ribbon cable. I can add a extra qc chuck ( just replaced mine with Rock) rock chuck is the way to go
$585 and this includes shipping
for more info pm me or email me at skeeterman93@yahoo.com
thanks steve

Ike
10-22-2009, 11:09 PM
skeet, I appreciate the honesty sounds like an Al machine to me! I want another machine, but I don't know enough to fix it!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Sounds like a great machine for me..... I would love it but I am between paydays.....:confused: If no takers I would love it when I get the money....

As for troubleshooting... It is going to be a wiring problem with the new flat cable or board or Z Motor. OR it is a wiring or wire problem that smoked the computer and the Z Drivers in the Computer. That is a $300.00 part.... The last one I got the new flex was installed slightly short and it broke some of the wires in the flat flex. A $5.00 fix.

I got rid of all my credit cards after last winter's Credit Card Adventures never again.... Zero Credit card balance... Rolled them into my 6% building loan.

So as Clint Eastwood would say at a time like this.... "Do you feel Lucky?".....

If I miss this before I get the Ca$h, there will be more....

AL

skeeterman
10-23-2009, 07:59 PM
here are pics of machine

skeeterman
10-23-2009, 08:02 PM
couldnt get it to take my other pics on last message ,so here is another pi.
steve

earlyrider
10-23-2009, 10:12 PM
There are others out here who are interested, however, cash is limited at the moment. Good show Al, for ditching the slavery cards; I did too. Everybody ought to check into the Dave Ramsey Show regarding financial fitness.
Ron

TIMCOSBY
10-24-2009, 11:12 PM
calls the fico score a "i love to be in debt score"

skeeterman
10-25-2009, 10:12 AM
am wanting to purchase Pattern Editor and probe with sale of this machine.
I will Trade this machine for {Unused and never been registered} Pattern Editor and probe plus $200,
I Guess that will work, for all you experts out there is that right if you get a probe with software unused and not downloaded, it can be downloaded and licensed on my computer no problem
steve

TIMCOSBY
10-25-2009, 11:45 PM
sure it hadnt been registered if so it is nontransferable.