PDA

View Full Version : cut paths ?

TIMCOSBY
10-21-2009, 11:41 PM
did vector lines, asigned bit and depth and max pass. then had to back up and make a cut path out of it cause manual tabs dont work on vector lines. should the cut path tabs show on the screen? i think they did in 1.34 but i upgrade to 1.53 and i dont see the tabs.

dbfletcher
10-22-2009, 12:12 AM
I believe Cut path will only work with vector objects if the path is closed OR if both endpoint exist outside of the board permimeter.

Doug Fletcher

TIMCOSBY
10-24-2009, 11:34 PM
and allows me to pick the cut path button but the tabs do not show on the bottom of the board as they used to???????

dbfletcher
10-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Are you sure the tabs used to show? I dont remember designer ever showing the automatic tabs.. just the new "manual place tabs". I may be wrong, I just dont ever remember seening them in designer.

Doug Fletcher

mtylerfl
10-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Are you sure the tabs used to show? I dont remember designer ever showing the automatic tabs.. just the new "manual place tabs". I may be wrong, I just dont ever remember seening them in designer.

Doug Fletcher

Doug is correct ...the auto tabs do not display on-screen when using the CutPath feature, on this version nor versions prior.

TIMCOSBY
10-25-2009, 11:24 PM
i used to be able to see them but i do have crs disease.