PDA

View Full Version : Upload Photo

JMD
10-21-2009, 07:39 PM
:confused:Can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I have a few things I would like to post, but just can't figure it out. Thanks

robbrigg2
10-21-2009, 07:55 PM
:confused:Can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I have a few things I would like to post, but just can't figure it out. Thanks

When you click on the reply button it will bring up the reply window. Type your message (which you already know) then scroll down toward the bottom and there is a button for "Manage Attachments" click on it. Mine usually takes a few moments before the new window pops up. Once it does click the button for "browse" this will search your picture folder. Pick your photo, then push load. THe image must be one of the formats listed and it must be within the size listed. If it is not it will tell you that the image size is too large or not recognized. If it is within the specs for the forum it will show up as loaded. JUst close that window and submit your posting...

Hope that helps you

eromran
10-21-2009, 07:57 PM
:confused:Can someone please tell me how to upload a photo? I have a few things I would like to post, but just can't figure it out. ThanksLook here http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=4278&highlight=upload+picture post 4

TIMCOSBY
10-21-2009, 11:29 PM
When you click on the reply button it will bring up the reply window. Type your message (which you already know) then scroll down toward the bottom and there is a button for "Manage Attachments" click on it. Mine usually takes a few moments before the new window pops up. Once it does click the button for "browse" this will search your picture folder. Pick your photo, then push load. THe image must be one of the formats listed and it must be within the size listed. If it is not it will tell you that the image size is too large or not recognized. If it is within the specs for the forum it will show up as loaded. JUst close that window and submit your posting...

Hope that helps you

you may have to click the paper clip again to insert the photos.

JMD
10-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Trying to upload a photo. Had to get a photo editing program. Will see if it works. Hay it worked. Thanks to all who helped this not too bright carver.

fwharris
10-22-2009, 08:14 PM
Trying to upload a photo. Had to get a photo editing program. Will see if it works. Hay it worked. Thanks to all who helped this not too bright carver.

JMD,

Not only did the photo upload work, it appers you carver is working as well!!

Nice job on both!!

jab73180
10-22-2009, 08:16 PM
the pictures cant be to big, there is a limit on the size. i want to upload some pics but they were to big and i am to lazy to resize them.

jcorder
10-22-2009, 08:19 PM
Great carving, I like the detail.

thanks for shairng

Jeff

fwharris
10-22-2009, 08:28 PM
If you want a real simple and quick way to re size you images for up loading try this link made by Steven,

http://forum.carvewright.com/showpost.php?p=95500&postcount=7 .

it is a Microsoft download.. you just left click the image, look for the "resize pictures" and click on it. It gives you a choice on the size you want it be. It will make a copy of the image at the size you tell it to. I have even used it in the pop window when you are selecting the image for the down load process.

Woodhacker
10-22-2009, 09:29 PM
This is a d/l for XP. I am sure it will work with Vista (which I run)...or at least I sure hope so. lol I am going to give it a try and see what happens at any rate. Thanx for the tip. Those old PowerToys were great.

JMD
10-29-2009, 07:22 PM
Still Not Sure About Poasting Photos. Just Trying To See If I Got It. 27833