PDA

View Full Version : I am requesting a Moroni (sp?)

Azbear
10-21-2009, 05:14 PM
I am looking to see who might have a Mormon symbol of a Moroni(sp?) Sorry if I've offended anyone by my bad spelling. It has to be a good quality ptn or mpc.

I've been playing around with different artworks only to become more frustrated.

www.go3d.us
10-21-2009, 05:23 PM
I'll see what I can do. may be I can save you some frustration. :)
HT

Ike
10-21-2009, 05:43 PM
Azbear, this isn't anywhere near as good HT will make for you, but here is another option!

Ike

jcorder
10-21-2009, 08:37 PM
Ike you are still the wizard! All I got when I tried was fuzz!

Jeff

www.go3d.us
10-22-2009, 03:14 PM
Azbear, this isn't anywhere near as good HT will make for you, but here is another option!

Ike

Thanks Ike, mine will be better but it come with a small fee though :)

Ike
10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Thanks Ike, mine will be better but it come with a small fee though :)
Lol oh I do know you will HT! Jeff I appreciate it I am good for a freebie that comes in handy sometimes!

Ike

Azbear
10-23-2009, 09:37 AM

Ike

Thanks Ike. I really appreciate your work. I also appreciate the "free" part as well.

Ike
10-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Thanks Ike. I really appreciate your work. I also appreciate the "free" part as well.

You are most welcomed and I appreciate HT he has helped me with several projects and they were way under the cost they are worth, but don't tell HT ;) !

Ike

bjbethke
10-24-2009, 05:39 PM
I am looking to see who might have a Mormon symbol of a Moroni(sp?) Sorry if I've offended anyone by my bad spelling. It has to be a good quality ptn or mpc.

I've been playing around with different artworks only to become more frustrated.
I made a vector carving for you.

mtylerfl
10-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Looks like HT already created a really nice dimensional version and has it posted at the go3d website...

http://www.go3d.us/store/product_info.php?products_id=340

Ike
10-24-2009, 06:35 PM
Looks like HT already created a really nice version and has it posted at the go3d website...

http://www.go3d.us/store/product_info.php?products_id=340

Wow that is fantastic! One day I will be able to afford the software to make such quality patterns like HT and of course you Michael! Guess Corel draw will have to do!

See I said he would make a pattern so much better!

Ike

Azbear
10-24-2009, 07:17 PM

I have been playing around with different artworks only to become more frustrated.

I want to thank each of you very much for your help.

I have a friend who's father just passed away and I was asked to create something the other family members might enjoy. The family lives in Thatcher, Az. A very religious community. I'm carving each of these on some mulberry (sp?) tree left over the father wanted removed from his back yard before he passed on. The tree was removed and he left us a few weeks later.

I just could not figure out how to create anything more appropriate in such short time, hence the frustration factor.

Again, thank you for the quick response and fine work you all have given.

www.go3d.us
10-25-2009, 12:05 AM
Thanks Micheal for posting the link.
Thanks Azbear and Ike and everyone for being my wonderful customers. Your support is truly appreciated.
HT

mtylerfl
10-25-2009, 07:00 AM

See I said he would make a pattern so much better!

Ike

Hello Ike,

Shhh...I think HT is a "she" and not a "he"

mtylerfl
10-25-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks Micheal for posting the link.
Thanks Azbear and Ike and everyone for being my wonderful customers. Your support is truly appreciated.
HT

HT,

You do wonderful work and we all appreciate it!

Ike
10-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Hello Ike,

Shhh...I think HT is a "she" and not a "he"

DOPE!!! I didn't know that.....sorry!!!! I feel like a heal! Still I agree with Michael you do fantastic work ma'am!

Ike

www.go3d.us
10-25-2009, 04:37 PM
:mrgreen: hehe I'm a he just wanted to clear that up. :)

Ike
10-25-2009, 04:44 PM
:mrgreen: hehe I'm a he just wanted to clear that up. :)

Ok jokes on me!!! Bad Michael Bad! :confused:

Ike

mtylerfl
10-25-2009, 08:21 PM
Ok jokes on me!!! Bad Michael Bad! :confused:

Ike

Well, I did say "I Think"!;)

(I'm sorry 'bout that, HT and all!)

Ike
10-27-2009, 02:57 PM
Well, I did say "I Think"!;)

(I'm sorry 'bout that, HT and all!)

Still bad Michael!! Lol It was good for a laugh and now we know!!

Ike