PDA

View Full Version : The honeymoon is over....

Basset slave
10-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Yup, it's finally over!! Hubby has decided that he's tired of his machine and wants to sell it. I'll be posting something on Craigslist as well as here.
The machine has 342 hours, 25 minutes on it. Lately he has been running into quite a few Z axis stall errors and the last few times he has tried to use it, the cutting bit doesn't go down to the board.
He's not computer savy and can not navigate the forums. And I'm getting sick and tired of searching the forums, which by the way have been extremely helpful, and then trying to make him listen to me to problem solve.
So, if anyone is interested in this, he is asking $500, buyer pays shipping (would be shipped from Omaha) and there is a no money back guarantee...once it's gone, I don't want it back in the garage.
You can send PM's here, e-mail me at either welchsx3@cox.net or swelch@unmc.edu
Thanks for all the wonderful hints, helps and advice that you have provided within this forum.

Basset slave
10-19-2009, 09:52 AM
Sold!
Thanks again to everyone on this forum for making the trouble shooting for this machine so effortless!....well, effortless until it got to the point that my husband had to listen to me telling him how to fix something :mrgreen::rolleyes:

will george
10-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Not carving, woodworking or like that.

I have a old german shepard that is a very cool, relaxed dog. He just goes for his walk with me and never tugs me along in front. Never traind him that way. He was happy walking by my side.

UNTIL a neighbor got a Basset Hound! He goes NUTS when he hears it! They are friends through a fence.

So much noise from a small dog. The Basset, I think, just has to make noise for showing off or whatever!

Basset slave
10-22-2009, 01:09 PM
That's funny! I have two of the little monsters, one is twice the size and twice as loud as the pictured as my avatar.....and they will bark and howl at everything, including air.