PDA

View Full Version : QC Fell Apart

icebite1
10-17-2009, 09:44 AM
my QC fell apart this morning while doing a carve,anyone else have this happen?. i was right there and able to shut it down quickly. yesterday i had ordered a Rock Chuck so i guess thats lucky sorta. unlucky part was i found a crack in Z truck mount. Ok , its under warrenty yet ,right?,under 40 hrs less than a year old, ,called LHR yup its still under warrenty but NO , thats not covered. had to order new Z truck,$125 + $12 s&h. at least i wont have to remove the QC to put new Rock on.

DocWheeler
10-17-2009, 09:57 AM
icebite1,

Make sure that they understand that you want the Z truck. I know that the QC is on you, but I thought that the Z truck was covered.

Could very well be wrong here, but the trucks should be free of defects!

icebite1
10-17-2009, 10:06 AM
i think the person i talked to at LHR thought i cracked the ztruck somehow. he was not a nice person to talk to,very adament that truck was not covered, the tec i talked to 5 days ago when i had trouble with cut motor and had to order a new one was very nice even tho they covered it, anyhow like i mentioned i wont have to remove the QC to install the new Rock.

earlyrider
10-18-2009, 01:36 AM
That is, unless they ship the Z truck with the QC already attached!

geekviking
10-18-2009, 11:03 PM
Ask specifically to have them remove the QC from the ZTruck before they ship you them, or they will be attached... They should do this for you with no problem, as long as it hasn't shipped yet... :cool:

JDPratt
10-19-2009, 08:38 AM
One of my machines is at LHR now for repairs for a crack in the truck and they told me on the phone that the new truck comes with the QC attached because they test it that way. I requested that the QC be left off for shipment to me and they said they can't do that. May have been who I talked to that day.

icebite1
10-19-2009, 10:53 AM
called LHR this morning to recheck about warrenty status. was transfered to someone in customer support and after checking my serial# said i was covered under warrenty. he checked and said my previous order had not shipped yet and that he would cancel it and reorder under warrenty, i also asked if it came with a new QC and if so could it be sent unattached. he told me it did and no problem shipping it unattached.