PDA

View Full Version : LHR Technologies, Inc. turn around time

Ray
10-14-2009, 06:44 PM
What's everyone's experience with LHR Technologies, Inc. and replacement parts under warranty? Emailed to follow up on a replacement part and got no response. Called and talked to LHR to check on the status. Was told the part wasn't received yet. Well it had been there for a week. Paid USPS extra for that. Was told new part would be sent out the next day (last Friday). Well it's been 2 weeks since they received the defective part and I am still waiting. I called in before returning the part to put in a work order so there would have been a smooth transaction. Is this common with LHR or they just really screwing up my order?

Digitalwoodshop
10-14-2009, 07:57 PM
I would have had them charge me credit card the core charge and get the warranty part on the way to you.... Sending the old part and waiting for the new part to be then sent..... Toooooooo:roll::roll::roll: many things can go wrong with that.... And you end up waiting.....

I don't think there has been very much posted about this topic.... lately....

AL

eromran
10-15-2009, 09:01 AM
I'm guilty of this - when things go wrong we make sure everyone knows but when they are going good sometimes we forget to say or don't find the time to say they went good. Well as far as my experience this time. I ordered parts Friday got an email from them right away saying my parts were ordered then got another saying they were sent. I got them yesterday (Wednesday) and Monday was a holiday and that was over a weekend so i would have to say GREAT JOB Alex.

Ray
10-26-2009, 08:00 PM
After calling for the second time and talking to Alex and someone else (maybe Omar) I received my part October 23. (So for future info, warranty replacements take 3 weeks to process) Shipping department seems to be where the problem is. I didn't want to charge my card then have to deal with getting a credit back. That must be a real challenge. Next time I'll just order a new part and save money on shipping the core back. Time to get the machine back together now. Let's see if it can make it to 5 hrs cut time. ;)