PDA

View Full Version : Eraser Problems

ddouglass
10-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I am having trouble getting the Eraser to work right. I have a pattern I have been working on trying to clean it up and get the edges as straight as possible. I worked on it two or three nights in a row saving it as an MPW each night when I quit and going back to it the next time to work on it. Now today when I opened it the eraser won't erase. Any help?

DocWheeler
10-12-2009, 06:21 PM
ddouglass,

Did you see this thread (http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?t=9999&highlight=Eraser)?

ddouglass
10-14-2009, 11:41 AM
Thanks Doc. I don't think it is the depth as I can open the PE one time and it works, open it later and it doesn't then again later after that it works. I have not changed the depth at all during this.

TIMCOSBY
10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
depth box each time and see if it is still at 0. i've noticed while working sometimes it would change with out me noticing. if its set at 0 and won't work then something is up.

fwharris
10-14-2009, 12:09 PM
depth box each time and see if it is still at 0. i've noticed while working sometimes it would change with out me noticing. if its set at 0 and won't work then something is up.

I have had it some times reading 0 and still not work. Had to go back and type in 0 again to get it to work.