PDA

View Full Version : Wish List for LHR

c6craig
10-12-2009, 12:00 PM
I would love to see a built in scale that shows head pressure for when you are actually loading the board. I think that might take care of alot of issues related to board tracking sensor errors and roller compression errors / stuck rollers.

I have a machine that I have been battling head pressure on forever, After I ratchet it down with one click it's at 120 lbs of pressure, and I have to back it off a bit to get it down into the 80-85. Since i can't have a scale in the machine with my board I pretty much have to guess how much to back it off right now.

I have relubed and done everything I can find online about this, but one click gets me 120, 2 can sometimes put me up to 160!!

Of course it's a time waster when I don't get lucky and get a board tracking sensor error, etc. and have to start over.

Well, here's wishing....

Thanks,
Craig

c6craig
10-12-2009, 04:08 PM
And while I am mumbling to myself in hopes that LHR stumbles on this, I also wish that they would sell a barebones new machine so I didn't have to pay for all the things I don't need (Memory card reader, memory card, carving bit, cutting bit, software).

Maybe they could make a base package of machine only and add each of these items as options. I know it doesnt amount to much money, but that $160+ could be a set of rubber belts and some of the shipping...

Craig