PDA

View Full Version : Carvewright Stands by their product

Tacis
10-11-2009, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone.

I wanted to share my latest experience with Carvewright support. I was struggling with an issue and going through QC's and an unbelievable rate. 3 in three months as well an x-termination board, powers control unit, z-truck, board sensor, and cover switches. I worked through the process and on the last item I received a call from CW asking me if I would be willing to send my machine in so they could take a look at it. CW initiated this. Well Machine #2, nicknamed the black sheep because of its plagued issues, is on its way back to be put into operation alongside the other machine. Although I am not crazy about the pay for support that started, I will say that CW has without a doubt demonstrated something you do not see with companies out there, a commitment to their customer and their product. CW recognized that there was an anomaly and instead of letting me continue to buy parts until almost every part had been replaced, they brought it in to resolve the issue and refunded me for some of the money on parts......I'll let you all know when I get to carve my first project upon its return.