PDA

View Full Version : burn

ajk
10-07-2009, 01:30 PM
:confused:We were doing a new sign . it start with a burning odor. When finished the piece was burn in some cutting areas. .And really it dont came good. We clean the mavhine and lube before. Really we dont know what is going on. I am trying to buy new bitts but caevewright dont sale to PR and neither Amazon (because the supplier is carvewright). We are lost because either we can not buy the software.:(

regards
ajk & Hilda

ajk
10-07-2009, 01:31 PM
also we cannot find in PR.

geocan
10-07-2009, 01:46 PM
also we cannot find in PR.
Can you please send me a copy of the file you are trying to carve and maybe I will be able to help you. If you wish to purchase some items please contact me at george@carvewright.ca

AskBud
10-07-2009, 02:07 PM
What bit is giving the burn? Have you cleaned the bit?
You should keep the bits clean. You may, also, control the "Depth of Pass" on many bit cuts which will reduce the burn possibility.
Sear's has the bits available. See my attachments. The part numbers are in the pictures.

You can also buy Carbide bits from other dealers (just be sure to get Carbide).
AskBud

PCW
10-07-2009, 02:34 PM
Way to go George.:D

ajk & Hilda

If this does not work out for you PM me and I will forward the bits that you need to you in PR.:-D

Can you please send me a copy of the file you are trying to carve and maybe I will be able to help you. If you wish to purchase some items please contact me at george@carvewright.ca

hogiewan
10-07-2009, 09:38 PM
sounds like a dull or dirty bit

ajk
10-08-2009, 03:34 PM
i have to say that i process my order with carvewright finally. There was such a nice girl
that help me with this issue.i dont took her name but she was such nice girl.

hilda