PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Feedback

Griz64
10-06-2009, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone, I got my machine a few weeks ago and having been having a ball with it so far. I have included several pics of my first few carvings and was wanting some feedback from the experts. Please do not hesitate to be critical as it is the only way to learn. So if you all could take a few minutes to provide some feedback good or bad I would really appreciate it. Thanks

robbrigg2
10-06-2009, 12:14 AM
Hello everyone, I got my machine a few weeks ago and having been having a ball with it so far. I have included several pics of my first few carvings and was wanting some feedback from the experts. Please do not hesitate to be critical as it is the only way to learn. So if you all could take a few minutes to provide some feedback good or bad I would really appreciate it. Thanks

What can I say they are very artistic/creative. The only negative I can offer is your choice in football teams leaves a little to be desired (LOL)

Ike
10-06-2009, 12:33 AM
Wow you have it dial in! Bravo you have seemed to master the software and you show you have used a CNC before! Not to mention the ability to design!

Very nice! Now comes the finishing!

Ike

fwharris
10-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Looking Good! Your having a ball really shows in your work!

Nice lay outs and your pattern designs look well done with the exception of the Chiefs:p

Keep on having a ball!!!

Kenm810
10-06-2009, 05:29 AM
Doing great, keep it up! :grin:
and Thanks for sharing your photos

mifflinlake
10-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Those all turned out very nice.

cnsranch
10-06-2009, 08:42 AM
What can I say they are very artistic/creative. The only negative I can offer is your choice in football teams leaves a little to be desired (LOL)

Super nice -

rob, I'm sure you're referring to the Broncos :rolleyes:

rcdages
10-06-2009, 10:24 AM
Wow you have it dial in! Bravo you have seemed to master the software and you show you have used a CNC before! Not to mention the ability to design!

Very nice! No comes the finishing!

Ike

Ike, has stated it in a nut shell_Wonderful work_Keep it up and share the finished end with us.

Robert
rcdages

DocWheeler
10-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Griz64,

I would like to add my praise to this list, those are first-class projects!

Steven Alford
10-06-2009, 11:03 AM

Careful Rob, thems there are our Broncos you are talking about!!:mrgreen:

Very good work for you first go round.
Would you consider sharing your pattern for the Broncos??

TerryT
10-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Very nice. I wish I had learned that well during my first couple of weeks. Instead I was knee deep in spoiled projects still learning what went wrong.

BBrooks
10-06-2009, 05:39 PM
Well, I'm no expert but it looks like you done some great pieces and had fun doing it. That's enough for me! Well done and keep on carving.
Cheers,

Griz64
10-07-2009, 12:14 AM
Thanks guys. It makes me feel good knowing I am headed in the right direction. I figured I would take a hit on the football carvings, but I figured it would be because of the Chefs or as you know them the Chiefs since they are 0-4.

cnsranch
10-07-2009, 09:44 AM
I figured I would take a hit on the football carvings, but I figured it would be because of the Chefs or as you know them the Chiefs since they are 0-4.

At least we're consistent:D

twiceretired
10-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I’ve had mine for over a year and still learning, and haven’t accomplished what you have. Keep up the good work. Interesting that you carved the Broncos and K.C. my niece lives in a house divided, she loves K.C. and her husband is from Denver.

twinpeaksenterprises, LLC
10-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Great looking work there... Amazing how the raster latters came out in the palm tree carving. Cant offer any tips on the work. Its great!!! Thanks for sharing.