PDA

View Full Version : Former owner needs a project run

Kurtsara
10-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I sold my Carvewright awhile back but I need a couple projects ran, actually one project ran two times

21"X3.125" clear pine, I need the project done in CENTERLINE though

This is what I made when our daughter had our first grand daughter, now she had our first grand son.

Can anyone give me a price, maybe someone in Minnesota?

Digitalwoodshop
10-05-2009, 06:33 PM
Kurt,

Do you still have older versions of Designer on your computer, 1.134?

I can not open it with 1.134 and I have a bunch of projects in the works and don't want to upgrade yet.

I still owe you from when you converted some files to Centerline way back in year 1 for me. Before Centerline came out to the public.

If you can get it to me in 1.134 I would be glad to do it for you. FREE.... I have the clear pine here.

AL

Kurtsara
10-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Kurt,

I can not open it with 1.134 and I have a bunch of projects in the works and don't want to upgrade yet.

I still owe you from when you converted some files to Centerline way back in year 1 for me. Before Centerline came out to the public.

If you can get it to me in 1.134 I would be glad to do it for you. FREE.... I have the clear pine here.

AL

Al,

No, I actually had to download the demo program to make the mpc I posted, I didn't think it would run since I had the demo run already on this computer.

Maybe someone could convert it to 1.134 and repost it.

HighTechOkie
10-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Since it is just simple centerline text, just PM Al with the words, height and font used. It will only take 30 sec to redo (okay, maybe it will take Al a bit longer :mrgreen: ).

Rob

FINGERS
10-05-2009, 07:08 PM
I'm in Wisconsin If you need it now.

Ike
10-05-2009, 07:38 PM
Kurt,

AL

Al if it helps the font is Mistral and I took a screen shot of the mpc. so if you have the font type you can re-design the project. Plus it is set in outline bold cut and as you see raised lettering.

The board setting is 3.125" wide and 21" long 3/4" thick. XAVIER NOBLE size is 8" X 0.813. 4" from the left edge and 0.375 from top 20 OZ size is 3.875 X 0.813 4" from the right edge 0.375 from top. All set at 0 spacing and depth at 0.063.

7-23-09 spacing 4 clicks with space bar between 1:42 p.m. 7-23-09 4" from left edge and 3.75" away from middle and bottom. 7 lbs. 12 oz. 4" from right edge. Also 3.75 setting. The 4" on each ends are from the first letter X Xavier left. For the right 4" E of Noble.

Bottom the 4" left edge begins with 2 20 oz and right the Z of the 12 oz.

Hope I made sense to you and it helps!

Ike

Kurtsara
10-06-2009, 06:01 PM
If anyone can convert this to 1.134 and send to Al I would appreciate it.

I made the board 21" long because when I had mine if I remember correctly we had to have the board 3.5 inches longer on each end.

Kurt

Ike
10-06-2009, 06:24 PM
About the only way to convert it is to re-designed in 1.134 since you designed it in the latest version. Since Al is using 1.134 it would be best for him to enter the info. I was just trying to help him do that.

I may be wrong, but I don't think it can be converted from the latest version to 1.134 without starting over?

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
10-06-2009, 07:02 PM
With Ike's info it should be easy to make up a mpc. I am only in the shop tonight for a short time and will be out tomorrow on the road.

I will get back to you soon. Look forward to doing it.:p

Thanks,

AL

Ike
10-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Al, I think he has allowed for rollers I did not know this from the design. He did say it was 21" to allow for 3 1/2" on each end.

Hope all the info is clear, I know how busy you are and I was not doing anything yesterday so I thought I would help!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
I just checked and I have the FONT too.... That is always fun doing a project and not having the font... Chris sent me a File to cut when we were doing the Camp project last year and after I cut it he said... "YOU changed the FONT?" I did not have the font used and when I opened the mpc it substitute the font without telling me.... We learned from that to share the FONT NAME when swapping file data....

AL

Ike
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Lol glad I checked! Enjoy your trip I am off the Perris lake Ca for the So. Ca. Fair with the soda wagon Thursday!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Painting letters on 2 signs then I am out of here....

Long day tomorrow, road trip..

AL

Kurtsara
10-06-2009, 08:05 PM
I just checked and I have the FONT too.... That is always fun doing a project and not having the font... Chris sent me a File to cut when we were doing the Camp project last year and after I cut it he said... "YOU changed the FONT?" I did not have the font used and when I opened the mpc it substitute the font without telling me.... We learned from that to share the FONT NAME when swapping file data....

AL

I don't have any of my original mpc files so I'm not sure what font i used originally, so I just picked a font when I did this mpc, the program has changed some since I used it.

Kurt

rfoster
10-07-2009, 01:19 PM
:) Hi, I live in NE Mpls and can probably help you with no problem. Please contact me PM. :)

Digitalwoodshop
10-07-2009, 04:34 PM
OK, I am BACK from the Road Trip... Lets do some carving while the lights are still on.... Heavy winds...

AL

Digitalwoodshop
10-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Kurt,

Board is Cut, PM me with your address please and we will get it on the way to you.

Finally had a chance to pay you back for your kindness converting files for me into Centerline when it was not available to new users.

Made it just in time, I hear on the scanner a tree is on the wires and now the pole is burning.... Will most likely loose power soon... It's been flickering....

THANKS,

AL