PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait to get home!

klingler
10-01-2009, 11:13 PM
Have you ever been away from someone too long and can't wait to get back to them???

I'm working out of town... sitting in the hotel room working on a pattern that's been giving me fits for about two weeks now. I think I'm finally to the point where I can run a test through the machine and can't do a thing about it!

Maybe I'll find something else to work on...

--
John

Ike
10-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Have you ever been away from someone too long and can't wait to get back to them???

I'm working out of town... sitting in the hotel room working on a pattern that's been giving me fits for about two weeks now. I think I'm finally to the point where I can run a test through the machine and can't do a thing about it!

Maybe I'll find something else to work on...

--
John

John, I feel for you! Hey at least you can still design! What you are having are NATYCWCM withdraws! No access to your Carvewright carving machine! Unfortunately the only cure is direct exposure to your machine!

Hang in there brother! Need any help tell us where you are and I am sure any member near you will help!

Ike

jpaluck
10-02-2009, 01:33 PM
John,

Know the feeling a year ago I moved from washingtion DC to the beach..didn't have shop space initially KILLED ME designing patterns and not carving them...at one point I pulled the machine from storage covered the kitchen in drop clothes..figured best area has a slider in the middel of it..and carved a couple things I designed..Needless to say it didn't go over too well with my girlfriend

PCW
10-02-2009, 01:54 PM
John,

These are definitely classic signs of being a CW Carveaholic.:) May need to start a support group.

maxcarvewright
10-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to a cure..

klingler
10-02-2009, 02:30 PM
Hello, my name is John... and I haven't used in 5 days.

jpaluck - wow... you have guts. My wife would walk in the kitchen and say "I hope that thing is building you a new house because that's where you'll be living when you're done"

Thanks for the support folks.

jpaluck
10-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Hey with support group what else do you need