PDA

View Full Version : Moving Text

crimsonwhite
10-01-2009, 04:31 PM
I am trying to make a sign with multiple 1 x 8 boards. Some of the boards will contain 2 or 3 lines of text. The first line of text will be centered vertically. How can I get the measurement from the right end of the board to the text box? I need this measurement so that I know where to locate the text box on the other boards. How can I adjust the horizontal location of the text box so that it will be 0.75 from the top of the board? How can I adjust the height of the text box?

Ike
10-01-2009, 04:45 PM
I am trying to make a sign with multiple 1 x 8 boards. Some of the boards will contain 2 or 3 lines of text. The first line of text will be centered vertically. How can I get the measurement from the right end of the board to the text box? I need this measurement so that I know where to locate the text box on the other boards. How can I adjust the horizontal location of the text box so that it will be 0.75 from the top of the board? How can I adjust the height of the text box?

If you move the text towards the edges you will see a number. That number tells you how far you are away from the edge. If you double click the number a box will appear. Use that box to set text how far away from the edges you want. Plus use your text size box and set all the text size the same to ensure they are all the same.

Ike