PDA

View Full Version : Lights CW Action

van
09-30-2009, 08:15 PM
I got tired of trying to see into the machine while it was running, using a flashlight just didn't get it. Then I stumbled across this: The Zilotek (LED Ultra Thin Profile Light), it's 3/4 x 3/4 x 12. The pictures don't justafy the amount of light that it shows, but it's great. There's plenty of room there just behind the cover. It interfere's with nothing. The machine is running and the cover is open (I know I shouldn't have overriden the cover switches, but that was the first problem I had within the first ten hours of running the machine). Yes that's my lucky horseshoe sitting on the downdraft vacuum system. It's worked so far.

jjack9485
09-30-2009, 08:38 PM
Van,

I like those lights, I know what you mean about using a flashlight. Where did you find the?

Jack

Hexe SA
09-30-2009, 08:40 PM
good. I'm still not tired watching mine carve. I had it for 2 years and my second one for 1/2 year. I may want to invest in those. Easier than stopping and lifting the cover, but it makes me keep the machines clean, since they are open I vaccum.
Thanks for the tip
Eva

PCW
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Van,

I love that idea and I plan on getting one. Looks like the light clips into the mounting brackets for easy removal. Thanks for the pictures.

dbfletcher
09-30-2009, 08:52 PM
I see they are just 120V. So how are you powering thoses? Via a standalong outlet or are you wiring into the carvewright so they come on and go off with the CW power switch?

Doug Fletcher

van
09-30-2009, 10:04 PM
I found the lights at a local big box store: HD, Lowe's, Mendards. They all have them and are under $20. I just plug it into the wall, it comes with its own switch on the cord. It sure works great.