PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Carve for me?

MCP
09-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Hi I can't afford the CarveWright machine yet, but need some carving done. Is there anybody here that will carve my files as a service. I'd prefer someone close to where I live but will consider outside of Canada. I live on Vancouver Island in Victoria, BC Canada.

Thanks for your time,

duane.

www.go3d.us
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Please email me at contact at go3d.us (replace at with @ no space).
HT

PCW
09-29-2009, 06:36 PM
The first person that comes to mind is member Pratyeka. He is in Montreal.

Here is a link to his web page (http://www.fromvirtualtoreal.ca/index.php?pr=Home_Page)

TerryT
09-29-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm in Spokane Washington, not too far away. I may be willing to look at what you have.

badger
09-29-2009, 08:39 PM
Beware of 1st post. Just as a caution being in Law Enforcement myself, be careful of scams outside the US.

Not saying it is just use caution.

MCP
09-30-2009, 09:54 AM
Beware of paranoids! What are you talking about? How is this a scam? Geesh this is like my first or second post here and I get this. So your in Law Enforcement big deal. I guess everybody living outside the US is a scam artist, oh and a terrorist to boot.

Thanks again to everybody who replied I'll get back to you soon I'm in a bit of a hurry. I hope that last remark doesn't deter others who might want to help me. That's again.

duane.

twiceretired
09-30-2009, 10:15 AM
That reply is pretty close to a reply I got when I was looking for a Mac book and raised the question. It turned out to be someone in England using craigslist. Honest people don’t have to be on the defensive.

liquidguitars
09-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Beware of paranoids! What are you talking about? How is this a scam? Geesh this is like my first or second post here and I get this. So your in Law Enforcement big deal. I guess everybody living outside the US is a scam artist, oh and a terrorist to boot.

Thanks again to everybody who replied I'll get back to you soon I'm in a bit of a hurry. I hope that last remark doesn't deter others who might want to help me. That's again.

duane.

no soup for you..

LG

WRW
09-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi Duane
I live in Calgary and would be willing to have a look at what you want carved.
I have sent you an email, just reply and we can talk.
Richard

Frederick_P
09-30-2009, 12:08 PM
I Live in Calgary also. WRW, I tried to send you an email through the system but your preferences are set not to receive emails. Where in Calgary are you located?

- Frederick

Digitalwoodshop
09-30-2009, 12:11 PM
WRW,

Nice Crib.

AL

WRW
09-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Thanks Al, the cradle was built for my bussiness partners first grandchild. Looking forward to building the cradle for my first grandchild using accents from the CW.

Fredrick, I have fixed the setting to allow members to email me. I live just above Max Bell Arena. Drop me a line if you care to.

My machine is down right now, QC blow out, waiting on new Rock Chuck ordered today.

HOPE it comes soon. Hint Hint Ron if you are out there.

Have a great day all!

Digitalwoodshop
09-30-2009, 01:52 PM
Cradle.... Not Crib.... No kids..... Missed that part of Life...:confused:

It is an excellent design. The sides lend well to the CW even designing in the Family Name. Excellent Design....

American Woodworker or WOOD had one that folded up into a box to be passed down that really had my interest about 2 years ago. About the same time the problem with China Cribs was in the news and I saw that the design had a bottom that came out. I talked to a lawyer friend and he pointed out that in this design, if the customer did not install the bottom correctly and it fell out and a baby was harmed, then I as the maker would be in a world of legal problems.... I would never want something to happen to a child. I dropped the project.

badger
09-30-2009, 06:08 PM

duane.

Nice reply to go on the defensive, welcome to the forum. I already stated that "Not saying this is just use caution"

This forum has been spammed before and I respect alot of people on here and didnt want to see any of them taken. So forgive me for looking out for their welfare. And your reply about being in Law Enforcement....Not appreciated. But Ill leave it at that.