PDA

View Full Version : Ring Neck Blues Dust collector and Rock Chuck

easybuilt
09-28-2009, 06:27 PM
I received my dust collector from Ring Neck Blues and it works GREAT. So easy to put on. I did a 7 hour cut without having to stop. Very little dust to worry about. I have had my Rock Chuck for some time and the two of them makes such a huge difference in the performance in my CW. I thank you both for the GREAT designs! What a huge improvement in performance. Everyone should have both of these. Thank you.

fwharris
09-28-2009, 07:30 PM
I received my dust collector from Ring Neck Blues and it works GREAT. So easy to put on. I did a 7 hour cut without having to stop. Very little dust to worry about. I have had my Rock Chuck for some time and the two of them makes such a huge difference in the performance in my CW. I thank you both for the GREAT designs! What a huge improvement in performance. Everyone should have both of these. Thank you.

Tom,

Thanks for the great feedback on the DC Insert and I am very glad it is doing it's job for you.

Happy Carving!!!!

rjustice
09-28-2009, 08:01 PM

Thanks for the feedback.... I am glad that you are enjoying your new Rock Chuck system!

Ron