PDA

View Full Version : Machine for sale $300.00

hiraganna
09-28-2009, 12:15 PM
I have a machine in the box that was a return to Amazon .com from a customer. I bought the machine from Liquidation.com. I did not know that it was broken. There was a letter in the box from the original purchaser to Amazon. According to the letter ,the original purchaser stated that he started to use the machine and it developed a problem. He stated that he contacted the manufacturer and that they determined that it was a problem with a gear. He stated that he was told that the gear was available, but he would have to make the repair. He stated that he was unwilling to make the repair and was returning the machine. I downloaded a parts schematic of the machine and that is as far as I got. I have decided to just sell the machine as is. The UPS sticker on the box says it weighs 79 lbs. If anyone wants to give me $300.00 and pay the shipping, it is yours. There is a CD, owners manual,two bits in plastic sleeves, what appears to be a tool of some sort and a computer hook up in the box. The receipt from Amazon in the box is dated June 2008, and the price was $1699.00

PCW
09-28-2009, 12:39 PM
I will take it and I think you sold it to cheap. Private Message ME.

fwharris
09-28-2009, 12:41 PM
I will take it and I think you sold it to cheap. Private Message ME.

PCW..Trying to keep up with Al??? I bet he did not even get a chance to see this....:mrgreen:

dbfletcher
09-28-2009, 12:45 PM
I had thought about it... even just for parts.... but if it really is just a simple gear fix, just seemed wrong to strip it for parts.

Doug Fletcher

PCW
09-28-2009, 01:06 PM
PCW..Trying to keep up with Al??? I bet he did not even get a chance to see this....:mrgreen:

Al Who???:-D

Digitalwoodshop
09-28-2009, 01:25 PM
DARN..... Was WORKING printing tags...... BUMMER...

#4 arrived today, have not opened the box yet...

If the deal falls through I am interested...

AL

PCW
10-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Steve,

I received the machine today and it was all you said it was. Thank You

Trouble was the brass gear on the inside of the X white gear broke. What cause this to happen was the two retaining screws that hold the X motor where lose (1/4") causing the plastic gear to tilt and binding the X gear.

fwharris
10-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Dan,,

The lucky man!!!! Looks to be a very, very good buy..

klingler
10-02-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't like to feel envious, but... I'm envious. Nice buy Dan.

eromran
10-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Congrate on the great buy i would have to say lucky also but some of that luck you created your self by not hesitateing and taking that chance. I seen it when it first listed and thought to long about it if a couple of minutes is to long when you posted Sold sold sold. Good job!!