PDA

View Full Version : Fine I'm p*ssed

eromran
09-28-2009, 10:26 AM
Tried calling LHR it was 10:15 this morning hopefully they tape phone call i asked to talk to some one she got smart and told me i had already called i told her that i had not talked to any body yet except machine so i asked who i was talking to and she slammed down phone. If i join club will customer service be better?

jpaluck
09-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Tried calling LHR it was 10:15 this morning hopefully they tape phone call i asked to talk to some one she got smart and told me i had already called i told her that i had not talked to any body yet except machine so i asked who i was talking to and she slammed down phone. If i join club will customer service be better?

I feel your pain..didn't have rude service this am just took about an hour to order x drive gears. Was on hold then transferred no answer called back transferred no answer called back an same guy who was transferring me took the order. Cant say he was rude very polite actually but man took about an hour of repeated phone calls for a $14.00 part. Why are the parts not online yet? The phone thing is frustrating.

eromran
09-28-2009, 10:51 AM
What this girl was saying was i should not have called back because they had me on caller ID. This was the first time of me getting ***** that is why they should find out who it was and let them know if that is acceptable or not i get its their company and they can do as they wish but i would not put up with it. Again it was Main number then 3 (which is accounting) and it was 10:17 this morning I'm at my phone now ready for an apology or i can try back latter. What do you think the odds are going to be call back or flamed?

PCW
09-28-2009, 11:24 AM
I needed to order parts today and done so without any problems. Spoke to Phillip on Friday and Alex today and both where efficient as well as very polite.

Whole process took under 5 minutes (not bad for a Monday). Maybe next time I will be doing it online.:mrgreen:

eromran
09-28-2009, 11:39 AM
I needed to order parts today and done so without any problems. Spoke to Phillip on Friday and Alex today and both where efficient as well as very polite.

Whole process took under 5 minutes (not bad for a Monday). Maybe next time I will be doing it online.:mrgreen:Yea I've spoke with Alex on phone before and thing went great spoke with several different people before and have always been pleased. That is why i thought this should be brought to there attention. And calling back will get me no where if its going through same people as when i first called. Again main # then 3 10:17 this morning. One person can leave a bad taste in a lot of peoples mouth as she did this morning.

liquidguitars
09-28-2009, 12:13 PM
Maybe next time I will be doing it on line.

PCW,
When talking to LHR, Any idea when this will be implemented?

LG

PCW
09-28-2009, 12:46 PM
I have no insight but I'm sure that LHR wants this automation as bad as everyone. It will save everyone time and money in the long run. Win Win situation

jpaluck
09-28-2009, 01:10 PM
LG

The guy I spoke with this am said it is currently in the works

dbfletcher
09-28-2009, 01:14 PM
maybe true.. but that is the same thing we have been hearing for the last 3-4 months.... maybe even longer.. I dont know when it was first requested. Personally, I'm baffled by the delay. I have worked with several clients in my consulting business putting their part online for a shoping cart. Normally a 2-3 day project.

Doug Fletcher

liquidguitars
09-28-2009, 01:20 PM
she slammed down phone

Could be why she got mad a software list server is taking her job away.. I be mad 2 :)

now lets see,

1 ea 1/16 cut bit
2 ea 1/16 carving bits
2 ea replacement z rails
8 ea truck bearings
1 ea backup board sensor

LG