PDA

View Full Version : Rotate a scan 90 degrees

AskBud
09-25-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm at a loss. How do we rotate a Probe scan 90 degrees, prior to making a pattern of the image?

See, I do not know everything!
AskBud

swhitney
09-25-2009, 09:41 PM
Curious why you can't make the pattern and then, after it is made... rotate the pattern????

AskBud
09-25-2009, 10:06 PM
Curious why you can't make the pattern and then, after it is made... rotate the pattern????

Yes, I can do that. However, I'm looking for the secret of rotating prior to saving that Pattern. That way it needs no rotation. I hate to hand the pattern to others in a position that it needs rotating most of the time. I do not recall any in the Pattern Stores that are not upright when downloaded.

The way I did my scan, the figure ends up "Feet to the Left side and head to the Right". My figure was placed on the sled with feet toward the Key-Pad and head away from same.
Does it have to do with the Start & Stop points, as you set up the Probe?
I know I could rotate the figure, to be scanned, 90 degrees on the sled. However, not all figures will allow for that positioning.
May I rotate it after the scan so I may have an "Upright" image?
AskBud

gashawk
09-25-2009, 10:15 PM
You can rotate it, but I cann't even pull up pattern editor.

AskBud
09-25-2009, 10:19 PM
You can rotate it, but I cann't even pull up pattern editor.

Please explain your statement/situation.
AskBud

eromran
09-25-2009, 10:25 PM
For myself i have always had to download scan save it then when you open it back up you can make what changes you need like rotating it. If i did not save it first then open it back up any changes i made would change back. I'm sure there got to be another way that's just what i got use to doing plus i always want to keep a copy of the scan as it is before i mess with it at all.

gashawk
09-25-2009, 10:32 PM
I have down loaded 1.153, before I had trouble loading ptns. Now when I try to pull up pattern editor designer crashes.I will try to down load 1.153 again tonight (6hrs, third time) and see if it will repair its self.

TIMCOSBY
09-25-2009, 11:03 PM
5 buttons for rotating. plus in the pull down menu you have the tweek rotate (free rotate) the button for it doesnt seem to work though.

TIMCOSBY
09-25-2009, 11:04 PM
rotate button doesnt work but the rotate tweek button does.

AskBud
09-25-2009, 11:14 PM
I have down loaded 1.153, before I had trouble loading ptns. Now when I try to pull up pattern editor designer crashes.I will try to down load 1.153 again tonight (6hrs, third time) and see if it will repair its self.

If it takes you 6 hours to download the upgrade, if sounds as if you are on "Dial-up". Could you take your PC somewhere where you could connect to DSL or Cable to do your download?
AskBud