PDA

View Full Version : IS it just me

hess
09-25-2009, 09:04 PM
Signed up for the Carvers Club and the email says I signed up for the POM which I already have. I wonder if they are the same or what

update they much be different as I just got a pattern from them for joining so the tread is junk Jeff would you delete this so I dont look like a complete ***

TerryT
09-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Not sure what you mean by "no log in place" but I just checked the site and it is working fine now.

hess
09-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Not sure what you mean by "no log in place" but I just checked the site and it is working fine now.

I must be somkin some good s%it tonight the log in is where it always has been on the pattern page.

Man I got to stop staying up all night:cool:

jjack9485
09-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Is this the kind of POM's we can expect to get for joining the Carvers club? You can purchase the scarecrow for $5, I would have thought the pom's would be something comparable with MT....

Jack

dbfletcher
09-25-2009, 10:14 PM
that was just a 'bonus' pattern. i thought the carvers club was more about support and parts.

Doug Fletcher

Steven Alford
09-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Support and labor discount with a few "goodies" thrown in now and then.

jjack9485
09-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Well the way it was explained to me was as follows:

"The CarversClub is an exclusive club for CarveWright and CompuCarve owners. With the annual membership fee, club members will receive exclusive promotions every month of the year,as well as FREE phone support and 25% OFF all labor costs for repairs. The monthly exclusive sales include: discounts on software features and accessories, discounts on new hardware upgrades, free patterns and projects, and much more. Every month a new special!"

1st. "club members will receive exclusive promotions every month of the year"
2nd. "as well as Free phone support and 25% off all labor costs for repairs.
They won't be giving any discount off of parts ! That's the biggest
cost of the repair !

It states that " The monthly exclusive sales include: discounts on software features and accessories, free patterns and projects, and much, much more". Every month will be a new special !"

What is this month's promotions? What is this month's special? What is this month's much,much,more?

I have already joined, based on the above.

..jack

hess
09-26-2009, 02:17 AM
Is this the kind of POM's we can expect to get for joining the Carvers club? You can purchase the scarecrow for $5, I would have thought the pom's would be something comparable with MT....

Jack

It does not give us the POMs but the email they sent with the SN must be the same one as the POMs as is said I would now receive them so it is more like no one has made up an email so just sending the POM one out

I dont mind paying for the support but I do worry that it may not improve as far as getting emails and call backs and if that is the case we dont get much but I figured I would try and say I attempted to help them out. Im not out of warrt till Jan so I did my good deed

Discounts are okay but it like when you buy the books buy 2 get one free?