PDA

View Full Version : need someone to probe a drawer handle

skeeterman
09-14-2009, 09:06 PM
family member has an old antique dresser with carved drawer pulls on them, one is missing and was wondering if i could get someone to probe it so as i could make a replacement, will mail the handle and pay for shipping back if someone wants to tackle it.
Steve

AskBud
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
family member has an old antique dresser with carved drawer pulls on them, one is missing and was wondering if i could get someone to probe it so as i could make a replacement, will mail the handle and pay for shipping back if someone wants to tackle it.
Steve

Steve,
If you list your City & State, in your profile, you may get a response from someone within your City or area. That may save you, both, time & money.
PS: List the current version of Designer you use, as it may help you get what you need.
AskBud

mtylerfl
09-15-2009, 10:32 AM
Steve

Hi Steve,

I'll be happy to do it for you if you can't find anyone closer. (My address is at carvebuddy.com)

hogiewan
09-15-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm in Lafayette, LA. I have a probe, but I've never used it before, nor have I built a sled yet, but I am planning on doing so very soon. PM me if you want me to get it a try

skeeterman
09-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Thanks everyone that has offered to help . have gotten someone to scan handle for me
steve

dbfletcher
09-15-2009, 01:48 PM
It would be great if you could post teh ptn when u get it back. it might be nice to incorporate in stuff we do.

Doug Fletcher

skeeterman
09-15-2009, 01:50 PM
I sure will, Its an old drawer pull for antique dresser
steve